- Redbrick period home
- High Ceilings
- Original fireplaces
- Original ceiling coving
- Large secluded rear garden
- Rear Vehicular access
- Ideal location within walking distance of
- Dublin City Centre
- Drumcondra Village
- Drumcondra Train Station
- Proposed Metro North Stop at Whitworth Road
- Total floor area approx. 114 sq.m (1,227 sq.ft)
Outside the low maintenance front garden is laid in gravel and features a cobble lock pathway. The large rear garden is also laid gravel and measures approx. 105 ft. Rear vehicular access provides off street parking, access can be obtained via Grattan Parade. There is access to domestic garage and a separate shed caters for additional storage. Whitworth Road is well served by extensive public transport it is ideally located within walking distance of Drumcondra Village, Drumcondra Train Station, The IFSC and all of the amenities Dublin City Centre has to offer.
- Entrance Hall: (1.5m x 7.0m)
- The spacious hallway has under stairs storage high ceilings and feature coving.
- Living Room: (3.5m x 4.1m)
- The elegant living room enjoys a south facing aspect and is flooded with natural light, there are high ceilings and an original marble fireplace creates a real focal point. Double doors open through to the dining room.
- Dining Room: (3.2m x 4.1m)
- The dining room provides an ideal space to entertain, a large window frames the view to the rear garden. This room also has high ceilings original ceiling coving and feature marble fireplace.
- Breakfast Room: (2.7m x 3.6m)
- This room provides additional dining space, there is a feature fireplace with tiled surround. A door leads to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (1.75m x 2.7m)
- The kitchen features an original Belfast sink.
- Bathroom: (2.5m x 2.5m)
- The bathroom is located on the ground floor and is fitted with wc, whb and bath.
- Bedroom One: (3.56m x 5.8m)
- This exceptionally large bedroom is located to the front and is flooded with natural light with the aid of two large windows, there are high ceilings, feature coving and an original fireplace.
- Bedroom Two: (3.23m x 4.16m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with feature fire place, high ceilings and coving.
- Bedroom Three: (2.7m x 3.6m)
- Located on the return this bedroom enjoys a view of the rear garden and features an original fireplace.
BER No. 110805553
Energy Performance Indicator: 539.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.