- Freehold Title
- Two storey over lower ground level period residence
- Basement damp-proofing and tanking by Quigley Preservation Ltd to their specification
- Zero maintenance railed garden to front
- 20 meter private rear garden with patio area
- Secluded private inner courtyard accessed from kitchen
- New gas quick recovery heating system with Volkera Combi Boiler
- Contemporary double glazed sash windows
- Drainage by Calpeda Pumping and lifting system
- Floors are either Kronopal Oak, Porcelain tiles or 80% wool carpet.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include American Style Fridge /Freezer, Electric Hob, oven, microwave, and extractor, dishwasher.
- Chrome switches and sockets throughout. WIFI and TV connections provided.
- The store room under the steps houses the gas meter and is is fully damp-proofed and insulated with a ceiling light.
- Alarm supplied, fitted and monitored by Phonewatch Ltd
- Total floor area approx. 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft)
The accommodation is over three levels. On entering the property you enter a bright, spacious entrance hall, which leads to two interconnecting reception rooms with impressive ceiling heights characteristic of the era in which the terrace was built. The rear of the property has been extended to accommodate an open plan kitchen / living / dining room which houses a state of the art contemporary fitted kitchen with a HI MAC acrylic stone countertop and integrated appliances. One can imagine that a lot of the daily activity in the house may be concentrated here. Floor to ceiling glazing brings a lot of natural light to this wonderful room.
There is a stylish Guest WC on the first floor return. At first floor level there are two generous double bedrooms with an interconnecting Jack and Jill bathroom. At lower ground floor is a large utility area, a full bathroom and a third double bedroom which also has private access to the front garden via steps.
The property has been completely renovated, finished to the highest conceivable standard and is presented in immaculate condition throughout.
The location, off Drumcondra road and overlooking the Royal Canal, could not be more convenient with a host of local shops, restaurants, schools, churches and recreational amenities on your doorstep. The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of Dublin city centre and a few minutes stroll of Drumcondra Railway station. Dublin airport is a 20 minute drive north as is the M50 motorway and road network providing easy access to Dublin and surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by bus and railway at nearby Drumcondra and Dublin City Centre is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall (4.20m x 1.30m)
- High ceiling.
- Inner Hallway (5.25m x 1.65m)
- Stairwell to first floor level and garden level.
- Reception Room One (4.20m x 3.75m)
- Spacious reception room with south facing aspect overlooking Whitworth Place.
- Reception Room Two (3.80m x 4.10m)
- Window overlooking inner courtyard.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Room (7.30m x 5.05m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated double oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, island, access to inner courtyard and access to landscaped rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing (0.95m x 1.65m)
- Guest WC (1.10m x 1.70m)
- White suite and window overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor Landing (2.25m x 2.15m (max))
- Bedroom One (3.70m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and south facing aspect overlooking Whitworth Place. Access to Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Roca whb, wc and shower unit, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan and window overlooking Whitworth Place.
- Bedroom Two (3.60m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking rear courtyard and rear garden.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Utility Area (3.55m x 3.25m)
- Plumbed for washing machine with sink, storage and Calpeda water tank.
- Bedroom Three (3.45m x 4.90m)
- Double bedroom with own entrance via steps to lower ground floor level.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 3.55m)
- Bath, wc, whb, ceramic tiled floor, mounted wall mirror, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
To the rear is a landscaped garden, extending to 20 meters in length with a paved area immediately outside the kitchen leading to a raised flower bed and lawn. The clever design of this impressive renovation has allowed for an internal courtyard accessed from the kitchen, giving a quiet, sheltered, private and secluded location for al fresco dining and perhaps a glass of vino.
BER No. 110603685
Energy Performance Indicator: 107.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.