- Two storey semi-detached house with garage to side.
- West facing rear garden extending to 6m (20ft)
- Pedestrian side access
- Domestic Garage.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Contemporary UPVC double glazed windows (18mm depth).
- Garden to front.
- Full Brick facade
- Two reception rooms.
- Three bedrooms.
- Floor area: 90sqm (968sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (4.50m x 1.70m)
- with staircase to first floor level, understairs storage, door to
- Guest W.C. (0.85m x 1.7m)
- Tiled, with w.c., wash hand basin
- Reception Room 1 (3.65m x 3.45m)
- reception room with with fireplace with gas inset, window overlooking front garden. Interconnecting with
- Reception Room 2 (4.80m x 3.05m)
- reception room with open fireplace and window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.60m x 2.10m)
- with wall and floor mounted contemporary kitchen units
- Landing (1.70m x 3.40m)
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.60m x 4.75m)
- large double room, with fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.50m x 3.70m)
- double room with open fireplace and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.40m x 2.30m)
- single bedroom with window overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (to rear)
BER No. 112242870
Energy Performance Indicator: 448.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.