- Attractive Crampton built family residence of approx 195sq.m (2,100 sq.ft)
- Original cornicing and picture rails
- Quiet mature cul de sac in the heart of Clonskeagh
- Beautiful well proportioned accommodation throughout
- Ample off street parking and fine garden to the rear
- Gas fired central heating
7 Whitebeam Avenue is a very attractive family residence and comes to the market offering bright well proportioned accommodation of approximately 195sq.m.(2,100 sq.ft.) comprising interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, study, utility and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom.
The property has been superbly extended and upgraded over the years by the current owners to provide comfortable family accommodation.
Whitebeam Avenue is a secluded cul de sac off Whitebeam Road, a quiet mature tree lined residential road of redbrick Crampton built family homes, dating from circa 1943. This is an extremely popular residential area, just a short walk from many recreational amenities, UCD’s Belfield Campus, Milltown, Ranelagh and Donnybrook. There is an excellent choice of schools nearby including Gonzaga College, Alexandra College, Mount Anville and a number of shopping centres including Dundrum Town Centre, Merrion Shopping Centre, Stillorgan and Blackrock.
- Reception Hall (2.5m x 3.6m)
- with attractive tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC
- comprising whb, wc, and tiled floor.
- Drawing Room (3.7m x 5m)
- with door to rear garden, ceiling coving, picture rail, attractive timber fireplace, tiled inset and tiled hearth, open fire and sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.8m x 3.8m)
- very fine room with bay window overlooking front, attractive timber flooring, ceiling coving, picture rail and door to hall.
- Study (2.6m x 3m)
- with built in shelving and oak worktop.
- Living Room (4.5m x 3.8m)
- with attractive bay window overlooking front.
- Kitchen (3.8m x 4m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, free standing fridge-freezer, double oven with microwave over, tiled splashback, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2m)
- with gas fired boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, shelving and tiled floor.
- Sun Room (3.6m x 4m)
- with double doors to rear garden, picture window overlooking front, attractive solid oak timber flooring and very fine sandstone fireplace, sandstone hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.6m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and picture window to front
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.5m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, timber painted floor and window to front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and window to rear.
- Master Bedroom (3.85m x 5.7m)
- master bedroom, built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite (2.6m x 3.9m)
- with pedestal whb, bath and separate shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is off street parking with attractive hedging, lawn area and mature planting. To the rear there is a patio with gated side access and garden mainly laid out in lawn with timber barna shed.
BER No. 108480575
Energy Performance Indicator: 394.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org