- Exceptionally well presented family home of approximately 104 sq.m. (1,119 sq.ft.) in pristine decorative condition throughout.
- Superbly located within 7km of Dublin City Centre with excellent local public transport including bus routes, cycle lanes and the Dundrum Luas.
- Professional landscaped rear garden with feature granite patio for al fresco dinning.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
80 Whitebarn Road is superbly located close to excellent neighbourhood shopping and restaurants facilities at Churchtown, with a number of shopping centre also within a short distance, including Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Dundrum Town Centre and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre. The property is also within easy commuting distance (7km) of St. Stephen’s Green with a wide selection of local transport options including bus routes, cycle lanes and the Luas at Dundrum. This is a very popular area due to its close proximity to a good choice of schools and colleges including De La Salle, Loreto Beaufort, Terenure College, The High School, Loreto Grange Road, St Mary’s BNS, Rathfarnham Educate Together, Scoil Naithi and Good Shepherd National School. Leisure facilities are in abundance with nearby Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park all within a short drive, as are a number of golf clubs including The Castle, Milltown and Rathfarnham.
- Entrance Hall: (2.0m x 6.8m)
- hard wood door with frosted glass panel to side, Ryalux carpet, with cleverly designed utility cupboard neatly tucked away with freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 1.9m)
- w.c., w.h.b., storage cupboard, plumbed for shower.
- Sitting Room: (3.8m x 3.3m)
- overlooking the front of the house, fitted with Buckleys white limestone fireplace with black hearth and Henley solid fuel stove. Fitted Ulster carpet.
- Family Room: (3.8m x 3.8m)
- carpeted, built-in office space and shelving unit.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.5m x 2.6m)
- runs the full width to the rear of the house, completed with a New Haven solid oak fully fitted kitchen with both eye and floor level units, high quality integrated appliances including Bosch induction hob, De Dietrich extractor hood, De Dietrich double pyro clean oven, Liebherr integrated fridge, Siemens dishwasher.
- with hotpress and access to attic storage space via pull down Stira staircase.
- Bedroom 1: (3.4m x 3.8m)
- carpeted, with range of fully fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 2.3m)
- carpeted, overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.9m x 3.3m)
- carpeted with excellent built-in floor to ceiling storage.
- Family Bathroom: (1.6m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, pumped shower unit, towel rail, tiled floor, feature tile wall.
To the front there is a walled hedged garden with front lawn with raised flower beds. The driveway provides ample off-street car parking and an extra wide spacious side entrance leads directly to the rear garden. To the rear there is a secluded landscaped garden measuring approximately 7.5m (24 ft.) in length which is bordered with a painted wall, is laid with a lawn area and a spacious granite patio for alfresco dining outside the kitchen area. A range of mature planting boarders the garden area and provides for extra screening.
BER No. 109588418
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com