- Prestigious residential development close to Stillorgan Village.
- Substantial family home.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Three reception areas.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Utility Room.
- Five bedrooms.
- Superb private rear garden.
- 2 designated parking spaces with ample parking for visitors
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Management Fee: approx. €1013 per annum
- Floor Area: (approx. 225 sq.m /2,422 sq.ft)
The property has been very well maintained by the current owner. It offers bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout. On entering the property there is an entrance hallway, leading to the two interconnecting reception rooms. The accommodation at ground floor is completed with a sizable kitchen/dining area (with utility area). Upstairs there are five generously proportioned bedrooms (2 x ensuite) and a bathroom. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and extends approximately 11m (36ft) enjoying a sunny west aspect.
It is difficult to compete with this location in South County Dublin. Situated just off the Upper Kilmacud Road, the transport links the property enjoys are second to none and it is within minutes walking distance of the local Luas stations and numerous bus routes to town, airport etc. An array of local schools and colleges are within easy reach, including Mount Anville Primary and Secondary Schools, St Laurence’s National School, Scoil San Treasa, Blackrock College, St Andrews College, Colaiste Iosagain, Colaiste Eoin and UCD.
Viewing is highly recommended for those seeking an ideal modern family home in walk in condition.
- Entrance Hallway (5.65m x 3.15m)
- with hardwood oak floor, very fine staircase leading upper floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to walk in storage cupboard and door to
- Cloakroom (1.6m x 0.9m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Living Room (6m x 5.35m)
- with magnificent cast iron fireplace with ornate inset, surround and slate hearth, hardwood oak flooring, windows overlooking grounds to front, side and rear, ceiling coving and centre rose
- Family Room (4.45m x 5.95m)
- with double doors from entrance hallway, magnificent bay window to side, large picture window to front, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (7.8m x 4.45m)
- with magnificent modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display units, central island with storage cupboards and breakfast bar, tiled flooring, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, built in Neff hob and oven, sliding door to patio area/rear garden and opening to
- Dining Area (3.15m x 2.5m)
- with sliding door to patio/rear garden
- Utility Room (2.75m x 1.75m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, gas boiler, storage cupboard and window to side
- Landing (3.65m x 4.4m)
- with access to attic area and door to hot press/airing cupboard
- Master Bedroom (5.45m x 5.05m)
- with bay window overlooking the garden to rear, hardwood walnut floor and opening to
- Walk In Wardrobe (2.2m x 1.9m)
- with built in shelving, rails and storage units.
- En Suite Shower Room (2.05m x 2.15m)
- with double shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (5.55m x 3m)
- with built in wardrobe, window to front and side and opening to
- Walk In Wardrobe (1.6m x 1.65m)
- with wardrobe area and built in shelving
- En Suite Shower Room (1.5m x 2m)
- with shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.6m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.3m x 2.1m)
- Bedroom 5 (4.65m x 3.1m)
- with built in wardrobes.
The garden to the rear enjoys a sunny aspect with cobble paved patio, set out in a low maintenance style with secondary patio area, gravelled area and abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and plants - it measures approx. 15m x 13m with a high degree of privacy. There are two designated car parking spaces to the front of the property with ample parking for visitors
BER No. 106453723
Energy Performance Indicator: 153.13 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.