- Prestigious residential development close to Stillorgan Village.
- Substantial family home.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Three reception areas.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Utility Room.
- Four bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sunny westerly facing private rear garden.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Management Fee: approx. €800 per annum
- Floor Area: 136 sq.m. (1460 sq.ft.).
The property has been very well maintained by the current owner. It offers bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout. On entering the property there is an entrance hallway, leading to the two interconnecting reception rooms. The accommodation at ground floor is completed with a sizable kitchen (with utility area) and sunroom overlooking the superb rear garden. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite) and a bathroom. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and extends approximately 11m (36ft) enjoying a sunny west aspect.
The property enjoys a premier setting, just off the Upper Kilmacud Road and within ten minutes’ walk of Stillorgan village which boasts an abundance of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries. The transport links the property enjoys are second to none and it is within minutes walking distance of the local Luas station and numerous bus routes. An array of local schools and colleges are within easy reach, including St Benildus College, Mount Anville Secondary School, Dominican College, Sion Hill, St Andrews College, Oaklands Primary School, Scoil Lorcain and UCD.
Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking an ideal family home.
- with tiled floor. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (5.60m x 1.70m)
- with very fine hard wood floor. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (2.00m x 1.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.65m x 5.79m)
- with hard wood floor, picture window overlooking garden to front and very fine cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire and ornate hardwood surround and tiled hearth. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (4.75m x 2.65m)
- with hard wood flooor and double doors to
- Family Room: (2.7m x 5.65m)
- with vaulted ceiling with four velux windows, two sets of sliding doors opening to sunny south west facing rear garden, tiled floor and double doors to dining room area.
- Kitchen: (2.85m x 5.60m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, built-in Zanussi hob and oven with extractor fan, plumbing for integrated dishwasher and opening to family room. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.65m x 1.50m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, worktop, gas central heating boiler, tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to side garden.
- Landing: (2.00m x 4.15m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Master Bedroom: (3.70m x 4.95m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.85m x 1.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls with velux rooflight overhead.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.65m x 2.94m)
- with built-in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.80m x 2.70m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.10m x 2.30m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and shelving.
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment, velux roof light overhead, tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property is a well-stocked shrub filled garden with cobble paving and pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny south westerly aspect. The garden extends 11m x 9m and is not directly overlooked to the rear. The garden is landscaped in a low maintenance style with cobble paving and gravel area with well stocked plants and shrubs, with barna shed and storage area to side.
BER No. 106393549
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.43 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.