- Prestigious residential development 5 minutes walk to Stillorgan Village.
- Substantial extended family home.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Modern bright large kitchen and family room.
- Large Utility Room.
- Superb attic room with own stairs
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sunny south westerly facing private rear garden.
- Alarm system fitted and intercom.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Management Fee: approx. €986 per annum
- Floor Area: approx. 132 sq.m. (1421 sq.ft.). The attic room measures approx. 21 sqm.
with a 5 minute drive to the M50 and also Dundrum Town Centre.
The property is exceptionally well maintained by the current owners. It offers bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout. On entering the property there is a contemporary entrance hallway, leading to a spacious bright living room. The accommodation at ground floor is completed with a fabulous open plan large modern kitchen combined with a beautifully designed family living space. The roof area includes 5 separate velux windows and 2 sets of doubles doors to the superb rear garden. This means there is exceptional light filling the entire space making it the perfect living area of the home. There is also a large utility area with an abundance of built in units, study area and cloakroom again with a lots of light. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite) and a contemporary family bathroom. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy, enjoying a sunny west aspect.
It is difficult to compete with this location in South County Dublin. The transport links the property enjoys are second to none and it is within minutes walking distance of the local Luas stations and numerous bus routes to town, airport etc. An array of local schools and colleges are within easy reach, including Mount Anville Primary and Secondary Schools, St Laurence’s National School, Scoil San Treasa, Blackrock College, St Andrews College, Colaiste Iosagain, Colaiste Eoin and UCD.
Viewing is highly recommended for those seeking an ideal modern family home in walk in condition.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor and intercom connection to main bedroom and hall. Door leading to
- Entrance Hall: (5.50m x 2.30m)
- with door to
- Cloakroom: (1.65m x 0.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (4.90m x 3.65m)
- accessed via double doors from hallway, with feature modern fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, recessed lighting, coving and feature bay window overlooking the front.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area: (10.35m x 4.55m)
- with magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, storage units, breakfast bar with seating area, one and half bowl sink unit, superb granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, built-in 5 ring hob and extractor, built-in oven and microwave, integrated fridge and porcelain tiled floor throughout. Feature vaulted ceiling with five Velux windows and two separate sets of double doors leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- with washing machine, dryer, storage cupboards, built-in shelving and tiled floor.
- Landing: (3.40m x 1.75m)
- with staircase leading to converted attic area and door to hot press / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.00m x 4.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.75m x 1.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Events shower, tiled floor/walls, and fitted storage units.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.15m x 2.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.85m x 2.15m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Area: (4.80m x 4.95m)
- with two Velux windows to rear and extensive eaves storage.
There are two designated car parking spaces to the front of the property with a well-stocked shrub filled garden with cobble paving and pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. There is a sunny south westerly aspect to the rear garden and it is afforded a high degree of privacy. It is landscaped in a low maintenance style with paved patio area, raised gravelled flower beds and lawn area. It measures approx. 6.2m x 4.5m with pedestrian access and side passageway with new modern gate leading to front.
BER No. 111295952
Energy Performance Indicator: 187.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.