- Impressive, semi-detached bay-windowed period property
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Southeast-facing rear garden (approx. 15 m. / 49 ft.)
- Garage with separate side access affording huge further potential
- Highly sought-after and convenient location a short walk to Sandymount and Ballsbridge villages
- Adjacent to Sydney Parade DART Station and a short walk from Sandymount Strand
- GFCH (downstairs)
- Floor Area Approx. 159sq.m. / 1,711sq.ft.
Westray is a substantial part-brick fronted 1920’s property enjoying many features of the era including well-proportioned interconnecting reception rooms, high ceilings and an appealing reception hall with feature staircase. The property has been well-maintained over the years and now awaits a new owner to use their flair and imagination to update, modernise and utilise the huge potential to the side of the property to create a very special home on this most sought-after and convenient of roads.
Sydney Parade Avenue is a highly-sought after residential address in Dublin 4. It is adjacent to a wide range of amenities including the picturesque villages of Sandymount and Ballsbridge, Sandymount Strand, the Merrion Shopping Centre, St. Vincent’s Hospital and U.C.D. The business districts of Merrion and Fitzwilliam Squares, Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC are also within easy access. The airport is within a twenty minute drive through the port tunnel.
The area is home to many of Dublin’s leading schools including St. Michael’s College, The Teresians, Muckross Park College, St. Conleth’s College, and St. Andrews. Primary schools located in the area include Lakelands, Star of the Sea and St. Matthew’s National Schools. Sports clubs and facilities are also located close by, Belvedere, Wanderers, Monkstown and Landsdowne Rugby Clubs, the Aviva Stadium, Pembroke Hockey and Cricket Club to mention but a few.
- Porched Entrance
- with terrazzo floor and doors to
- Reception Hall (1.35m x 4.75m)
- with ceiling coving, high ceiling, attractive staircase, understairs storage, telephone point, parquet flooring and door to
- Cloakroom/Study (2.30m x 1.75m)
- with tiled fireplace, digital burglar alarm pad and gas fired central heating boiler.
- Drawing Room (4.25m x 4.90m)
- including bay window with lead lighted stained glass panelling above, ceiling coving, tiled fireplace with mahogany surround with pillar supports & parquet flooring and folding door to
- Dining Room (4.20m x 3.85m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled fireplace with mahogany surround, parquet flooring and picture window overlooking rear garden & patio.
- Breakfast Room (3.30m x 4.20m)
- with tiled fireplace with oak timber surround, tiled hearth, under stairs storage cupboard, door to side passage and door to
- Kitchen (2.25m x 3.30m)
- fitted with range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, two bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for freestanding gas cooker and hob, space for fridge, door to
- Utility/Guest WC
- comprising wc, pedestal whb, plumbed for washing machine and with tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (4.90m x 4.25m)
- including bay window with leadlight stained glass panelling, painted cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 4.15m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.20m)
- (overall measurement)
- Bedroom 4 (3.35m x 2.35m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Shower Room
- comprising wc, pedestal whb and wheelchair accessible shower.
The front garden is railed and hedged, lawned area with flowerbeds and mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Tarmacadam driveway provides off-street car parking. Garage: 6.05m x 3.50m (19’8” x 11'6"). Separate pedestrian gate leads to the southeast-facing rear garden extending to approximately 15m x 10m (49ft x 32ft) is hedged, grass area with flowerbeds with mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Patio & sheds.
BER No. 110607876
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.79 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.