- Three bed family home
- Substantial rear garden extending to approx. 45m (150 ft)
- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and Churchtown village with numerous shops, Schools and other local amenities
- Garage with scope for additional living or bedroom space
- Pedestrian side access
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Part triple glazing, upgraded insulation
- Oil fired central heating
- Downstairs w.c
- Alarm system fitted
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50
- Total floor area approx. 108 sq. m./ 1162 sq. ft
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance hallway, interconnecting dining, family and living rooms, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a garage to the side offering scope to convert to living space, off street parking to the front for two vehicles and side access to rear garden. The substantial garden is a most important feature extending to approximately 45m (150 ft) with potential for further development or extension to the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. The garden is also afforded an enviable degree of privacy.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum and Churchtown villages, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station (both a 10 min walk). There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Wesley College, De La Salle, Taney National School, Gaelscoil na Fuinseoige and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield Estate, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 4.75m)
- with wooden floor. Access to garage.
- Living Room: (3.30m x 3.60m)
- with fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround, and built-in shelving. Opening to
- Family Room: (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with solid fuel stove with tiled fireplace, tiled hearth and surround, and door to hallway. Opening to
- Dining Room: (3.00m x 3.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to rear.
- Kitchen: (4.35m x 2.90m)
- with traditional fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, plumbing for dishwasher, provision for free-standing oven, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled wall, display unit, one and half bowl sink unit and free-standing breakfast bar / seating area. Door to
- Rear Hallway: (1.65m x 1.35m)
- with door to rear garden. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.35m x 1.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Landing: (1.85m x 2.10m)
- with access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.80m x 3.45m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.70m x 3.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes with fitting shelving and storage cupboards overhead.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.55m x 2.40m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Bathroom: (3.05m x 1.80m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90Z electric shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and hotpress / airing cupboard.
Garage: 5.10m x 2.75m (16'9" x 9') with plumbing for washing machine / dryer, oil central heating boiler, vehicular access to front, built-in shelving and door to entrance Hall. The garden to the front is lawned with off-street parking for two / three vehicles. The garden is predominantly set out in level lawn with bordering hedgerow and mature flowerbed. The rear garden is a notable feature of this outstanding residence. The garden extends to approximately 45m (150 ft) set out in mature lawn with hedgerow, new ‘barna’-style shed, and patio area. The garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if required. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and enjoys all-day sunshine due to its length.
BER No. 101017051
Energy Performance Indicator: 366.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.