- Three bed family home
- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and Churchtown village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities
- Garage with scope for additional living or bedroom space
- Rear garden with westerly aspect approx. 9.5m / 31 ft
- Side garden with scope for extending
- Off-street car parking for two vehicles
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Alarm system fitted
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50
- Total floor area approx. 100 sq. m./ 1076 sq. ft
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance hallway, dining room, living room, kitchen and conservatory. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is off street parking to the front for two vehicles and large side garden approx. (18.6m x 9.6m) offering scope to extend SPP . Rear garden benefits from a sunny westerly aspect and extends to approx. 9.5m / 31 ft.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum and Churchtown Villages, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (4.43m x 1.76m)
- carpeted with under stairs access to garage
- Dining Room: (3.24m x 3.54m)
- with feature plaster work, coving, solid fuel open fireplace with marble surround and hard wood flooring.
- Living Room: (6.36m x 3.93m)
- carpeted with gas coal effect fire with marble surround.
- Kitchen: (4.34m x 2.87m)
- fully fitted kitchen with range of kitchen units and cupboards, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, built-in appliances, Indesit oven and electric hob.
- Conservatory: (2.34m x 4.70m)
- Landing: (1.78m x 2.10m)
- with access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.48m x 3.56m)
- carpeted with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.54m x 4.13m)
- carpeted with built-in wardrobes. Stira access to the attic.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.55m x 2.33m)
- single room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (3.03m x 1.80m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric shower over and lino floor.
Garage: 2.64m x 4.88m access from entrance hall and front. To the front is there is off-street car parking for two vehicles, with large front and side garden which measures approx. 18.6m x 9.6m. This would allow further development to the house subject to FPP making it into a substantial residence in the future. The rear garden extends to approximately 9.5m / 31 ft, predominantly set out in mature lawn with westerly aspect.
BER No. 111158788
Energy Performance Indicator: 386.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.