- Beautifully presented bungalow in private cul-de-sac setting.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Majestic Helen Dillion designed south facing rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Spacious kitchen area.
- Three bedrooms, one ensuite.
- Superb converted attic area [ Floor Area: 27 sq.m. (290 sq.ft.) ].
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Potential to extend subject to Planning Permission.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor Area: 114 sq.m. (1227sq.ft.).
The accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room, three bedrooms (master ensuite) and a family bathroom. Upstairs a converted attic area access by a feature paddle staircase provides excellent additional accommodation which may suit a variety of usages. There is also a shower room at this level. The entire property is beautifully presented throughout with many fine architectural embellishments including high ceilings, subtle cornice work, detailed fireplaces and original wooden flooring. To the side of the property is a garage which could be converted and extended to provide additional accommodation if required.
The gardens are a most important feature enjoying a high degree of privacy and facing south in a crescent shape with elevated patio area overlooking the two tiered central lawn area abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, plants, flowerbeds and mature trees. Designed by renowned gardener Helen Dillon and nurtured by the hands of the presented vendor, the gardens offer an oasis of peace and tranquillity that belies the superb convenient urban location that the property enjoys.
Westbrook Road is a quiet cul-de-sac situated off Highfield Park within ten minutes’ walk of Dundrum Village and Dundrum Town Centre and all its amenities. The convenience of the location is enhances by the excellent transport links with nearby Luas station at Windy Arbour within a ten minute walk and numerous bus services operating on the Dundrum Road. Dublin City Centre is within a fifteen minute drive and the UCD Campus is also close by. For the sporting enthusiast there are several golf clubs in close proximity including Milltown, The Castle and Elm Park. Airfield House and gardens are also close by as are a number of excellent primary and secondary schools.
- Entrance Porch:
- with lovely leaded stained glass window leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.55m x 2.95m)
- with original floor, feature paddle staircase leading to converted attic area and coving.
- Living Room: (3.65m x 4.95m)
- with beautiful cast iron fireplace with hard wood surround, wood burning stove and tiled hearth. Original timber flooring and double doors opening out to patio area and garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.05m x 4.95m)
- with shaker style modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, integrated dishwasher and built-in Ariston hob and oven with extractor hood, windows to side and double doors to
- Sun Room: (4.40m x 3.60m)
- with raised vaulted ceiling and double doors leading to patio area and landscaped rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.45m)
- with window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.95m x 2.80m)
- to rear, with door to
- Ensuite: (2.10m x 2.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, bidet, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (3.65m x 4.30m)
- with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bathroom: (3.95m x 3.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., magnificent free-standing bath with cast iron clawed feet, bidet and separate modern double shower unit.
- Attic Area 1: (4.65m x 2.70m)
- with velux window overhead, eaves storage.
- Attic Area 2: (2.95m x 2.90m)
- with two velux windows and door to
- Shower Room: (1.80m x 3.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and bidet.
The garden to the front is cobble paved with bordering shrubs and hedgerow and provides off-street car parking for three vehicles. The rear garden is a most noteworthy feature of this delightful residence. The garden was designed by renowned Helen Dillion, enjoying a sunny southerly aspect in a crescent shape with large elevated patio decked area overlooking a lawned garden on two levels with an abundance of shrubs, plants and mature trees providing an oasis of peace and tranquillity in this delightful location. There is a timber store shed to the rear of the garden. Garage: 2.25m x 4.30m (7'5" x 14'1") with door leading to rear garden.
BER No. 109811588
Energy Performance Indicator: 331.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org