- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- South facing low maintenance rear garden.
- Pedestrian rear access.
- Extensive landscaped front garden.
- Secluded cul-de-sac location, yet highly convenient to Rathgar Village.
- Security alarm.
retaining many of its period features including cornice work, original fireplaces and high ceilings. Number
13 is superbly located in this mature residential cul-de-sac off Rathgar Road, approximately 4km south of
the city centre and in the heart of Rathgar Village. This impressive residence provides generous spacious
and well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 117 sqm (1,260 sqft).
On entering the property one is greeted by a gracious reception hall with high ceiling, ornate coving, cornice
work and off which there are two interconnecting reception rooms and to the rear of the house a kitchen.
On the first floor return, first floor and second floor, there are three bedrooms, one of which is en suite
and the main bathroom.
Outside to the front there is a railed low maintenance garden mainly in gravel with an abundance of mature
planting. To the rear there is a south facing low maintenance garden with artificial grass, raised deck area
and feature wood wall cladding. A garden shed provides further storage and there is also pedestrian rear
Located in the heart of Rathgar Village and a short walk to Rathmines and Terenure, also a short commute
to the city centre which is approximately 4km away. There are an excellent selection of amenities in the
area including the Dodder Linear Park, Bushy Park and Palmerston Park and the LUAS at Cowper is a short
walk, as are a good selection of tennis, rugby and fitness clubs. The area is exceptionally well-serviced by
a number of well-renowned schools include The High School, Rathgar; Terenure College, Terenure; Our
Lady’s, Templeogue and St. Mary’s, Rathmines. Viewing of this very fine home comes highly recommended.
- HALL LEVEL
- Reception Hall: (1.70m x 5.90m)
- with oak timber flooring, picture rail, recessed down-lighting and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.90m x 3.70m)
- to the front, with painted carved period fireplace with cast iron and floral tile inset, brass hood coal effect gas fire and slated hearth, ceiling coving, picture rail, recessed down lighting and oak timber flooring. Double doors through to the
- Dining Room: (3.90m x 3.65m)
- with painted carved period fireplace with tile inset, coal effect gas fire and slated hearth, ceiling coving, picture rail and oak timber flooring. Double doors opening to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (1.70m x 4.30m)
- with a good range of painted press and drawer units, saucepan drawers, four ring Whirlpool gas hob with Neff stainless steel oven underneath and stainless steel extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, heated towel rail, part mosaic tiled walls and tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN LEVEL
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 2.75m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, three-quarter tiled walls, integrated wall mirror, heated towel rail, tiled floor and hotpress.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Master Bedroom: (5.75m x 5.60m)
- to the front, with picture rail, ceiling coving, attractive period black marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth and recessed down-lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 3.75m)
- to the rear, with original cast iron fireplace and ceiling coving.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL:
- original to the house.
- Bedroom 3: (4.40m x 4.65m)
- with exposed brick chimney breast with original cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, two Velux roof windows overlooking the rear and
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.20m x 2.25m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., tiled shower with power shower and recessed down-lighting.
Front: 6.15m x 5.60m (20’2” x 18’4”) beautiful landscaped railed garden mainly in gravel bordered by landscaped beds and granite wall. Rear: 6.60m x 6.00m (21’8” x 19’8”) with raised deck, artificial/astroturf grass, fully walled and fenced, double gated side access for bins, bikes, etc. and detached barna shed.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.