- Discreet secluded cul-de-sac location yet highly convenient being in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating at the ground level.
- Fitted carpets, window blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Rear pedestrian access onto a private lane offering additional parking.
- South facing rear courtyard garden of 7m x 3m (23ft x 10ft) and 3.5m x 2.8m (11ft x 9ft).
- Potential for home office, granny flat or additional income.
- Floor area of approximately 180 sq.m. (1,938 sq.ft.).
Behind the deceptive façade, lies a truly stunning home which has been extensively upgraded and extended throughout the years in order to provide bright well-proportioned living accommodation laid out over three floors with a lovely sense of natural flow between the old and the new. The light infused interior briefly comprises of a most inviting entrance hall with cloakroom and excellent storage which leads to two magnificent interconnecting reception rooms, with an original fireplace, opening through double folding doors to the conservatory and south facing rear courtyard garden. The conservatory, which enjoys sunlight flooding in throughout the day from the southerly aspect, extends into the kitchen / breakfast room, a second kitchen/utility room, an inner lobby, spacious shower room with electric shower and heated towel rail, living room / bedroom with another inner lobby with large storage cupboard offering excellent storage and pedestrian rear access and parking to the rear of the property on a private lane accessed from Rathgar Avenue. There are three beautiful large double bedrooms, master being en-suite, and a bathroom with a shower/Jacuzzi bath and underfloor heating, at the upper floor levels. The extension at the ground floor level provides another en-suite bedroom as well as a second kitchen and separate entrance which could be utilized as a stand-alone apartment. The cobble-lock rear courtyard garden enjoys a much sought after southerly orientation and further benefits from immense privacy, seclusion and quietness.
Wesley Road is justifiably a most sought after residential address being positioned in the heart of Rathgar Village with enviable conveniences available on its doorstep including regular bus routes and LUAS servicing access to the city centre and surrounding areas, not to mention the locality being spoilt for choice with a wide selection of fine restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques and local services to hand. Some of Dublin’s most prestigious primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College Milltown, Stratford College, St. Mary’s College Rathmines, Gonzaga College, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, to mention a few. Also close by are a number of sporting facilities including Milltown and Castle Golf Clubs, the Dartry Health Club and Rathgar Tennis Club, all easily accessible in addition to the picturesque Palmerston Park which is only a short stroll.
- June 24th 2017 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
- Entrance Hall: (7.6m x 1.7m)
- with dado rail, enclosed fuse board, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, understairs storage cupboards and
- with w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 4.0m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, bay window to the front. Opening through to the
- Living Room: (3.7m x 4.0m)
- with open fireplace with magnificent marble mantel and surround, tiled and cast iron inset with polished hearth and coal-effect gas fire, recessed lighting, double accordion doors to the rear garden and to the
- Conservatory: (2.9m x 4.4m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, with fitted storage cupboards and double sliding doors to the rear garden and opening through to the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.2m x 2.4m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, polished granite work surfaces, integrated Bosch five gas ring hob with extractor fan over, sink unit, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated Bosch electric oven and integrated Bosch fridge freezer. Double doors, a large sliding door and a third door open into the rear garden. A door leads to the
- Utility Room / Kitchen 2: (2.9m x 0.4m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Hotpoint electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, provision for fridge. Double doors lead to the rear garden and door through to the
- Inner Lobby:
- with large storage cupboard and
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b. with heated tap providing instant hot water, step-in Triton T90SI electric shower, heated towel rail, velux window, recessed lighting, tiled ceramic floor and electric heater.
- Sitting Room / Bedroom 1: (4.0m x 5.1m)
- with three velux windows, recessed lighting and large sliding door leading to the rear garden.
- Lobby: (2.3m x 1.1m)
- with velux window and door to the rear garden and pedestrian access to a private rear lane and a
- Large Storage Cupboard: (1.6m x 1.2m)
- HALL RETURN
- with w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, shelved cupboard, jacuzzi bath with power shower over, underfloor heating, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, heated towel rail and enclosed presses above head level.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- with an
- Inner Lobby:
- with hotpress and fitted shelving.
- Master Bedroom: (3.6m x 4.0m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, tiled inset, ceiling coving, timber floor, bookshelves and
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with Mira Elite QT shower over, timber flooring and electric heater.
- Bedroom 3: (3.8m x 4.1m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled inset, ceiling coving, sash window overlooking the rear garden and polished timber floorboards.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- with wash hand basin and velux window.
- Bedroom 4: (5.5m x 4.5m)
- with open cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes, wainscoting and vaulted timber ceiling.
The property is complemented with a cobble-lock south facing rear garden courtyard enjoying immense privacy and seclusion of approximately 7m x 3m (23ft x 10ft) and 3.5m x 2.8m (11ft x 9ft) with Barna shed, pedestrian access from the property and parking to the rear of the property on a private lane which is accessed from Rathgar Avenue.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com