- Substantial 4/5 bedroom detached residence.
- Super prime location beside Stillorgan village and Kilmacud Crokes G.A.A.
- Private south east facing rear garden.
- Well-presented accommodation throughout.
- Large entrance hallway.
- Two inter-connecting reception rooms.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Four spacious double bedrooms.
- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Double glazed windows
- Within walking distance of local luas station, N11 bus corridor and a host of local amenities and schools
- No management fees
- Floor area approximately 157 sq.m (1690 sq.ft)
The transport links the property enjoys are second to none and it is within minutes walking distance of the local luas station in Stillorgan and N11 and QBC bus corridor with swift access to the city centre. A fantastic choice of schools are only moments away and the property is less than ten minute’s drive from Dundrum village and five minutes drive to Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Another important feature within five minutes walk from the property is Clonmore Park which has a new children's playground, exercise machines and a walking/running track right on your doorstep. This is a superb feature to have for all.
Exceptionally well maintained by the current owners, 112 Wesbury offers bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout. On entering the property there is a large entrance hallway leading to the two interconnecting reception rooms. There is also a playroom/5th bedroom. The accommodation at ground floor is completed with a sizable kitchen area overlooking the sunny attractive rear garden. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned double bedrooms (master ensuite) and a bathroom. A veranda area above the living room/playroom is accessed via the master bedroom. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and extends approx. 8m enjoying a sunny south east aspect. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the property offers obvious potential to extend to the rear. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary school close-by, including St. Raphaela’s Primary and Secondary Schools, St. Laurences B. N. S, Saint Benildus College, Oatlands College and Mount Anville Primary and Secondary Schools. Blackrock College, Sion Hill, St Andrews International School, Colaiste Eoin and Iosagain are only a short drive away.
Viewing is highly recommended for those seeking an ideal family home in turnkey condition in a mature low density residential area.
- Entrance Hall: (5.86m x 1.69m)
- bright hallway with wooden floor, attractive cornice and coving.
- Playroom / Bedroom 5: (4.00m x 2.38m)
- with built in storage units, wooden floor, attractive cornice and coving.
- Guest W.C.: (1.81m x 1.72m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor, understairs storage and part tiled walls.
- Living Room: (5.67m x 3.66m)
- large family area with wooden floor, attractive cornice and coving, marble and stone surround fireplace made specially by Buckley Fireplaces with gas fire inset. Double doors leading
- Dining Area: (3.64m x 3.60m)
- with wooden floor, cornice and coving, and patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.17m x 4.02m)
- fully fitted kitchen with recessed lighting, ample storage, oven, hob, extractor fan, part tiled walls, granite countertops and granite island made specially by Wells Granite and Marble, fully tiled floor, utility area with patio door to rear garden and velux x 2.
- Landing: (4.61m x 2.67m)
- with hotpress / storage and Stira to floored attic with ample storage space.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (4.19m x 3.44m)
- with over-bed storage, double fitted wardrobes and access to veranda. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.34m x 1.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.71m x 3.42m)
- with fitted double wardrobes..
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.28m x 3.14m)
- with fitted double sliderobes.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (3.24m x 2.86m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (3.29m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Aqua Stream corner shower, large corner bath, heated towel rail, access to attic. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
Off street parking to the front. Sunny south east facing garden approx. 8m in depth with artificial lawn and composite wood decking. Boiler house. Side access.
BER No. 102672136
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.01kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.