- Elegantly proportioned accommodation with 308 sq.m (3,315 sq.ft)
- Magnificent period chimney pieces, ornate period ceiling cornices and centre pieces
- Sunny rear garden benefiting from the afternoon and evening sunshine
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off street parking
- Well set back off Wellington Road
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation benefits from an elegant reception hall, magnificent interconnecting drawing room and dining room together with study and kitchen extension to the rear. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom, while at garden level there is a further fourth bedroom, living room and kitchen, together with a utility room and downstairs shower room. To the rear of the property there is an attractive landscaped city garden mainly laid out in patio with large water feature.
This magnificent family home is well positioned within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. A variety of schools are close by and both Trinity College and University College Dublin are within easy reach. The property offers spacious, comfortable accommodation with generous, well-proportioned rooms, which would appeal to the most discerning of purchasers.
- Entrance Hallway (2m x 9.5m)
- with marble tiled floor, fan light and attractive ceiling cornice and door leading to
- Drawing Room (5m x 5m)
- with timber sliding sash windows, attractive fireplace with white marble chimney piece, brass hood, gas fired inset, ceiling cornice, centre rose and folding doors leading through to
- Dining Room (4.9m x 4.8m)
- with attractive marble chimney piece and ceiling cornice. Double doors leading through to
- Kitchen (3.9m x 4.7m)
- with picture window overlooking rear, wall and floor presses, Miele electrical appliances, double oven, hob, extractor, sink unit, polished granite work surface, fridge, dishwasher, ceiling cornice and centre rose.
- Study (2.2m x 2.6m)
- Garden Level Hall
- with black and white marble floor and
- Under Stairs Store
- with Quarry tiled floor and pair of gas fired wall mounted boilers.
- Shower Room
- with shower, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., marble tiled walls, marble tiled floor and circular heated towel rail.
- Living Room (4.9m x 4.8m)
- with feature fireplace with granite surround and extensive range of built-in book shelves. Double glazed doors leading to
- Bedroom (4m x 4.8m)
- with limestone fireplace with limestone chimney piece and timber floors.
- Second Kitchen (4.9m x 3.9m)
- with Miele electrical appliances, double oven, microwave, four ring electric and two ring gas hob, dishwasher and French doors out to the garden.
- Small Lobby
- with built-in Miele fridge and freezer.
- Utility Room (2.2m x 3.8m)
- with wall and floor presses and slate effect tiled floor.
- Under Stairs Store
- off the downstairs hallway
- First Floor Return
- Shower Room
- with shower, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., marble tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 (5m x 3.3m)
- with picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (5m x 3.6m)
- With extensive wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom Suite (3.9m x 4.9m)
- with door through to
- Dressing Room (3.5m x 2.8m)
- with excellent range of built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.3m x 4m)
- with vanity w.h.b. on timber stand, w.c., roll top bath with claw feet, large walk in shower, marble tiled floor and part marble tiled walls.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- To the front of the property there is amply off-street parking within the magnificent landscaped grounds.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org