- Elegantly proportioned accommodation 286 sq.m. (3,078 sq.ft.).
- Magnificent period chimney pieces
- Ornate period ceiling cornices and centre pieces
- Sunny West facing professionally landscaped rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Well equipped kitchen / breakfast room and beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Vale conservatory overlooking the landscaped garden
This important residence is within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. A variety of schools are close by and both Trinity College and University College Dublin are within easy reach. The location is second to none with the RDS and Herbert Park only a short distance away while shopping facilities are of a high standard with Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Green within a short walk.
- Hall (10.6m x 2m)
- with very fine ceiling cornice, attractive Georgian door and fanlight and arch to inner hall.
- Drawing Room (4.9m x 4.6m)
- with magnificent marble chimneypiece, reeded brass grate and fitted gas fire, slate hearth and very fine ceiling cornice, sliding sash lambs tongue moulded windows and folding doors to
- Dining Room (4.9m x 5.9m)
- with matching ceiling cornice, fine carved marble period chimneypiece, reeded brass grate and fitted gas fire and slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Breakfast room (7.6m x 3m)
- with classic stone marble floor, very fine Shaker style cupboard doors and fine Junkers Beech work tops, double bowl sink unit, plate rack, integrated fridge, Miele microwave, DeDietrich gas hob, electric oven, Miele dishwasher, picture window overlooking garden and opening to
- Sun Room / Conservatory / Dining Room (3.3m x 6.1m)
- very fine hardwood conservatory with underfloor heating, exposed brick feature wall and gothic marginal bar double glazed doors leading to rear garden.
- STAIRS LEADING TO GARDEN LEVEL WITH SEPARATE FRONT ENTRANCE
- Study (4.3m x 6.8m)
- with very fine stone floor, ceiling cornice, marble fireplace with reeded brass grate, fitted gas fire and two picture windows overlooking front.
- Garden Level Bedroom (3.9m x 4.2m)
- with ceiling coving.
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., wet room with power shower, finished to an extremely high standard, tiled walls, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Rear Lobby & Laundry Room (4.7m x 2m)
- with shelved pantry, laundry Room plumbed for washing machine and dryer, sink unit, hotpress and door to rear garden.
- with two sheds and large wine cellar.
- A MAGNIFICENT STAIRCASE LEADS TO UPPER FLOOR
- Family Bathroom (4.5m x 2.1m)
- oval bath with marble surround and murals on lower panel, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., fine ceiling cornice and heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 3.5m)
- with ceiling cornice.
- Master Bedroom Suite / Bedroom 3 (10.4m x 4.1m)
- Entrance Lobby with extensive range of fitted wardrobes / dressing room, ceiling cornice and wonderful views over rear garden facing west.
- Fine En Suite Bathroom
- with bath, corner power shower, w.c., bidet, matching marble flooring, vanity w.h.b. with oval unit and marble surround and heated towel rail.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com