- Exceptional period property superbly located within Dublin 4
- Excellent off street car parking to the front
- Attractive period details retained which are typical of the era of construction
- Versatile accommodation including four reception rooms and five bedrooms
- Private lawned garden to the rear and garage to the side
- Superb storage with two storage rooms – one to the side and one to the rear of the property
- Within walking distance of a wide selection of amenities in the immediate area
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 381sq.m (4,110sq.ft)
- Site area of approximately 0.3 acre
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system and wired for CCTV
St. John's is a superb detached, Georgian villa style property which is excellently located on Wellington Place in the heart of Dublin 4. The property is thought to be a former hunting lodge of The Duke of Wellington. This distinctive property occupies a site of approximately 0.3 acres at the junction of Clyde Road and Wellington Road.
Versatile accommodation extends to approximately 381sq.m (4,110 sq.ft) comprising four generous reception rooms with many period features intact, five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, wine cellar, ample storage and separate garage. The property was extended in 2000 creating the open plan kitchen/family area to the rear, and an additional bedroom at hall floor level. The property boasts many period features and is positioned on an extensive site with lawned gardens to the rear offering a high degree of privacy and with mature plants and shrubs. There is a large driveway to the front, providing ample off-street parking. A spacious garage is located to the side of the property and it is wired and plumbed. There are also two additional storage units and outside w.c. .9 Wellington Place offers the next occupants the opportunity to remodel or design their own home suitable for their needs and the space and accommodation ensures that every lifestyle can be catered for.
Wellington Place is exceptionally well located between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge villages, adjacent to Leeson Street offering a wide selection of amenities within the immediate area including specialist shops, bars, restaurants, various schools, the RDS and Herbert Park. The property is also within walking distance of the city centre and offers excellent transport links including Lansdowne DART Station and various bus routes with services to both Ballsbridge and Donnybrook.
- Entrance Hall (2.2m x 3.3m)
- Attractive hallway with ceiling coving, hardwood hall door with fan light over
- Drawing Room (4.5m x 5.6m)
- Spacious room with bay window overlooking the front of the property, attractive sash windows, ceiling cornicing, centre rose, open fire with attractive fireplace, timber floors.
- Dining Room (4.5m x 6.4m)
- Bay window overlooking front, open fire with tiled inset, centre rose
- Internal Reception Hall (9.5m x 2.2m)
- Master Bedroom (5.5m x 5.3m)
- Generous double room with double glazed timber sash windows overlooking the side, door out to balcony overlooking the attractive rear garden and staircase to
- Attic Room
- Currently used as a bathroom with velux windows, shower unit and bath
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 4m)
- Fireplace, double built in wardrobes, large window overlooking the rear garden.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower unit, w.c, w.h.b, timber window to the side.
- Bedroom 3 (4.5m x 3.6m)
- Built in wardrobes, fireplace, sash window to the rear, original shutters intact
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., w.h.b
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Porch (2.8m x 1.7m)
- Cloaks storage, alarm panel
- Inner Hallway
- Stairs to hall level, tiled,
- Office (4.2m x 5.8m)
- Bay Window overlooking front garden, attractive gas original range. Wooden floors, orginally the kitchen
- Sitting Room (4.3m x 6.2m)
- Bay window, open fire with attractive fireplace, wooden floors
- Bedroom 4 (4.3m x 3.8m)
- Double room, built in wardrobes, window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 5 (4.3m x 3.4m)
- Double room, built in wardrobes, window overlooking rear
- Shower Room
- W.C., w.h.b, shower unit, tiled floors, tiled walls,window to side
- Kitchen/Family/Living Area (6.2m x 5.2m)
- Extended in c.2000 with tiled floor, good range of eye and floor units, double Belfast sink unit, two pairs of double doors out to the side of the property, large bay window with excellent overlook over the rear garden, Leisure gas Rangemaster, integrated dishwasher, attractive island breakfast bar.
- Lobby (4.8m x 2.4m)
- Located off the kitchen with feature wine cellar
- Garage (2.8m x 10.2m)
- Large garage to the side of the property
- Storage Unit (2m x 5.4m)
- powered, gate to the front
- Store Room
- w.c., sink, door to rear garden
- The property is approached via electronic gates leading to a large gravelled forecourt providing ample off street car parking. There is a delightful lawned garden to the rear, with patio area off the kitchen and a good selection of mature shrubs and trees. To the side of the property there is a separate garage and additional storage units. The rear garden enjoys immense privacy and seclusion and benefits from excellent sunshine.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.