- Spacious, bright and airy accommodation
- South westerly facing rear garden
- Floor area of approximately 139sq.m (1496sq.ft)
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, QBC and LUAS
- Off street car parking
- Oil fired central heating
- Highly sought after residential address
- Surrounded by a host of excellent primary and secondary schools
- Eircom Phone Watch alarm
Watson Drive is a location that is second to none positioned within the popular Watson Estate off Churchview Road surrounded by excellent amenities and facilities including shopping centres at Killiney, Ballybrack and Cornelscourt with Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire only a very short commute away and great recreational and leisure amenities close by to include Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks, a variety of golf and tennis clubs and marine facilities at nearby Dun Laoghaire Harbour and marina. Watson Estate is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools to include Johnstown National School, Wyvern, Castle Park, Rathdown and Cluny. The area is well serviced by excellent public transport with numerous bus routes servicing the city centre and surrounding areas and the LUAS at Cherrywood.
- Porched Entrance (1.4m x 1.7m)
- with chequered tiled floor, aluminium single glazed windows and exposed brick
- Entrance Hallway (1.6m x 4.7m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, digital security alarm panel and step down to the
- Guest W.C.
- with laminate timber effect flooring, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Living Room (3.7m x 4.4m)
- with open fireplace with tiled hearth, timber surround and back boiler and archway through to the
- Dining Room (3.6m x 4m)
- with door to
- Kitchen (2.8m x 3.7m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, marble worktop surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, electric Whirlpool oven, electric Whirlpool hob, extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
- Sitting Room (2.3m x 4.5m)
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 4m)
- with a range of built in sliderobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 3.8m)
- with a range of built in sliderobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 3.8m)
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, bath and separate step in shower
To the front of the property there is a concrete drive that accommodates parking for two cars with a feature gravelled area. A side gate leads through to the landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 12.5m (41ft) in length with a manicured lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery with a sunny south westerly orientation.
BER No. 110805777
Energy Performance Indicator: 425.14 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.