- Generous family accommodation extending to approximately 164sq.m (1,765sq.ft)
- Gas-fired central heating
- Within very close proximity to the N11, M50, the QBC and the LUAS
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Tasteful interior design and colour schemes
- Off-street parking
- Highly regarded and convenient location
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, utility and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Delightful south-westerly facing rear garden
- New boiler installed last year
- Huge potential for attic conversion
The property is further enhanced by a private south-west facing rear garden and off street parking to the front for two cars. Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in close proximity to an array of amenities including shopping centres at Killiney, Ballybrack and Cornelscourt with Foxrock, Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire only a short commute away. There are excellent recreational and leisure amenities close by including Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks, a variety of golf clubs, tennis clubs, swimming pools and marine facilities at nearby Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Our Lady of Good Counsel, Wyvern, Castle Park, Rathdown and Cluny. Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 7 and 45A bus route available on Church Road and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate that services the city centre. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and the M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Reception Hall (1.4m x 6.5m)
- with digital Phone Watch security alarm unit, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and feature part glazed wall between the hall and the sitting room
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Sitting Room (3.7m x 5.2m)
- with open fireplace with painted mahogany surround, marble inset and marble hearth and double glazed solid oak doors with frosted glazing opens through to the
- Dining Area (3.7m x 3.3m)
- with recessed lighting, solid oak flooring, a range of shaker style built in units, double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the garden
- Kitchen (3.8m x 3.7m)
- with a range of Cherrywood Shaker style press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, polished granite worktop, a Rangemaster five-ring gas hob with warming plate to the side with double ovens with designated grill, tiled splashback and a Rangemaster stainless steel extractor, wine racks, one and a half bowl sink unit set in to worktop with glazed splashback and upstands, Beko American style fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, integrated Beko dishwasher, pull-out bin, centre island unit with matching polished granite worktop with breakfast bar, pull-out storage presses and drawers set in, ceiling coving and opening with step down to
- Family/TV Room (4.6m x 5.4m)
- with vaulted ceiling, three large Velux skylights, solid oak floor, gas fired stove, provision for wall mounted television, corner feature glazed unit looking out to the garden and a double glazed sliding door opening out to the deck and garden
- with Bosche washing machine/dryer and separate Hotpoint dryer, skylight and oak floor
- Playroom (2.3m x 4.6m)
- with enclosed fuse board
- with hatch to floored attic with pull down ladder for storage, shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Master Bedroom (4m x 4.8m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- En-suite Bathroom (2.7m x 2.8m)
- with timber flooring, partially tiled walls, whb with cupboard underneath, timber panelling, tall chrome heated towel rail, shower with telephone shower head and Monsoon shower head over, built in shelving and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.8m)
- with views of the Dublin Mountains and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 3.7m)
- with views of the Dublin Mountains
- Shower Room
- with superior polished tiling with large fitted mirror, recessed lighting, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawers under, tall chrome heated towel rail, step in tiled power shower with Monsoon head, storage alcove, pebble effect floor and timber effect tile
The entire south-westerly garden to the rear is a wonderful suntrap, with an elevated deck with steps down to the lower level and out to the outhouse which houses the newly installed Ideal gas fired central heating boiler with space for external freezers. There is external lighting including feature lighting recessed into the steps and decking. It is fully fenced, with artificial grass throughout, bordered by raised brick flower beds with mature planting and a gated side access and an outside tap.
BER No. 107592164
Energy Performance Indicator: 289
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.