- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Generous family accommodation extending to approximately 122sqm /1313sqft
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, churches and shopping centres
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, QBC and the LUAS
- Off street parking
- Delightful beautifully landscaped rear garden
This attractive property extends to approximately 122sqm (1313sqft) and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with a guest wc, interconnecting reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room downstairs. Upstairs there are four substantial bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a garage to the side that could be easily converted and incorporated into the living area of the house. The back garden is particular feature of this family home with a large Indian sandstone patio surrounded by raised brick flower beds with mature planting and is further enhanced with external lighting.
The location of this fine residence will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Watson estate that is close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools to include Johnstown National School, Wyvern, Castle Park, Rathdown and Cluny. Without question the location of Watson Drive is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in close proximity to an array of amenities including shopping centres at Killiney, Ballybrack, and Cornelscourt with Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire only a very short commute away. There are excellent recreational and leisure amenities close by including Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks, a variety of golf and tennis clubs and marine facilities at nearby Dun Laoghaire harbour and marina.
- Entrance Hall (1.40m x 4.90m)
- with solid timber flooring, digital security alarm panel and
- Guest Cloak Room
- with solid timber flooring, wc and whb.
- Living Room (3.60m x 4.70m)
- to the front with solid timber flooring, open fireplace with tiled surround, tiled heart and timber mantle with arch to
- Dining Room (3.60m x 3.70m)
- with solid timber flooring and double French doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.80m x 3.60m)
- with lino floors, range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, plumbed for Bosch washing machine, free standing Zanussi electric oven and four ring hob, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, Belling electric extractor fan, Zanussi Freezone fridge/freezer, tiled splashback and door to side passage.
- with shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 4.10m)
- to the front, with laminante timber effect flooring and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 3.70m)
- to the rear, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 2.40m)
- to the rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3.00m x 3.70m)
- Family Bathroom
- with lino checkerboard flooring, partially tiled walls, bath, wc, pedestal whb and step-in shower with Triton T90XR electric shower.
- Garage (2.30m x 4.50m)
- accessed to the front of the property via an up-and-over door with enclosed fuse board.
BER No. 110228954
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.54
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.