- Substantial three-storey over garden level period property.
- Pre-63 residential investment.
- Six generous units (Four one-bedroom flats & two studios).
- Highly convenient and sought-after location, adjacent to Baggot Street and a short walk to St. Stephen’s Green.
- Important off-street car parking.
- Floor Area: 334sq.m. (3,595sq.ft.).
- BER: Exempt
- Eircode: D04 B348
Number 5 is a substantial pre-63 residential investment property extending to approximately 334sq.m. (3,595sq.ft.) laid out in six generous units, comprising of an own door very large garden level one bedroom apartment and on the three upper floors there are three one bedroom apartments with two studios on the return.
Waterloo Road enjoys a highly convenient and sought-after location adjacent to Baggot Street with a host of local amenities including specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and the Dillion Hotel. It is also within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, Grafton Street, The Royal College of Surgeons and Trinity College. Major tech company arrivals to the immediate vicinity on Burlington Road in Dublin 2 include Amazon, LinkedIn, DropBox and Indeed, while a pleasant cycle lane running along the canal brings you to the Grand Canal Dock with Google European Headquarters amongst others.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Unit 6
- with separate access to the front garden.
- with built-in storage.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 4.55m)
- Living Room (4.45m x 4.65m)
- with tiled fireplace.
- Rear Hall (1.95m x 4.85m)
- with arch. Door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.95m x 4.90m)
- with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free-standing electric double oven and hob, space for fridge freezer unit.
- leads to
- Bedroom (3.00m x 3.40m)
- with built-in wardrobe. Door into
- Utlity Area
- with worktop and plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Arch through to
- Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., step-in electric shower and partly tiled walls.
- HALL LEVEL
- Reception Hall (2.05m x 4.90m)
- with ceiling cornicing and centre rose.
- Unit 5
- Kitchen / Living Room (4.65m x 4.85m)
- impressive room with very fine ceiling cornicing, centre rose, marble fireplace with tiled inset
- Bedroom (4.15m x 5.20m)
- [measurement includes the Ensuite] with built-in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. Door to rear reception hall. Door to
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., step-in tiled shower and partly tiled walls.
- HALL RETURN
- Unit 4
- with lobby, door to fire escape leading to the rear garden and door to
- Living /Bedroom (3.25m x 3.90m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- with worktop, drawers, cupboards, presses, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for electric oven with four ring hob and double oven underneath, tiled splashback.
- Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., step-in tiled shower and plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Unit 3
- with doors to
- Living / Kitchen / Bedrom Area (3.35m x 3.65m)
- kitchen fitted with a range of worktop, drawers, cupboards, presses and one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit.
- Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., step-in tiled shower and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Unit 2
- with doors to
- Kitchen (2.75m x 3.60m)
- fitted with a range of worktop, presses, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free-standing gas double oven with four ring gas hob and plumbed for washing machine.
- Living / Dining Area (4.05m x 4.85m)
- with impressive ceiling cornicing and impressive marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Double folding doors to
- Bedroom (4.10m x 4.65m)
- [measurement includes the Ensuite] with built-in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. Door to the Landing. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and step-in tiled shower.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Unit 1
- Living / Kitchen Area (4.50m x 4.84m)
- with built-in cupboards and shelving either side of the painted cast iron fireplace with slate hearth.
- Bedroom (4.20m x 5.20m)
- [measurement includes the Ensuite] with built-in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast and painted cast iron fireplace with painted surround. Door to
As previously mentioned the property benefits from important off-street car parking to the front. The rear garden is well-walled extending to approx. 9m. x 7m. (29’ x 23’). It is largely gravelled with paved area, raised flower beds with mature shrubs and bushes.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.