- Large detached family home
- Situated in this prime location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Off street parking behind private gates
- Private rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 142 sqm (1,538 sqft)
The property comprises a large sitting room downstairs leading through double doors to a dining room which in turn opens up to a spacious sunroom. The kitchen provides ample work space and there is also a downstairs W.C on this level. Upstairs, three double bedrooms with built in storage and are further enhanced by two bathrooms, one being an en-suite to the master bedroom.
The property is further enhanced by an easily maintained private rear garden and excellent off street parking.
The location of the Waterloo Lane is second to none, located in the heart of Dublin 4 but tucked away off Waterloo Road, within easy reach of all surrounding amenities. The shops, cafes and restaurants at Baggot Street are only a short stroll away, while the villages of Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Ranelagh are all within an easy walk of the property. Dublin City Centre is also within walking distance. Public transport options offer access to all of the surrounding areas, with the Dart at Lansdowne Road and the buses along Baggot Street and Leeson Street.
- Entrance Hall (2.25m x 5.5m)
- entered through aluminium door, tiled floor, under stairs storage
- Sitting Room (4m x 5.5m)
- located to the front of the property, fireplace with timber mantle, gas fire inset, wooden floor, large picture window overlooking the front.
- Dining Area (3.19m x 4.08m)
- access via sun room and sitting room, wooden flooring, glass panelled doors to sitting room.
- Kitchen (3.06m x 4.3m)
- glass panelled door, range of eye and floor level units, tiled walls, tiled floors, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, provision for washing machine/dryer, Beko dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, window overlooking rear garden, gas boiler housed here. leading to
- Sun Room (4.14m x 4.17m)
- same tiled floors. door out to rear garden
- Guest Shower Room
- w.c., wash hand basin, shower, window to side
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.56m x 4.22m)
- double room with good range of wardrobes, large picture window overlooking the front, door to ensuite.
- En-suite Shower Room
- shower unit with power shower, w.c., wash hand basin, window to side, tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 4.82m)
- double room located to the rear with stripped and polished timber floors, access to attic here.
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 2.78m)
- double room to the rear of the house, built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom
- bath with shower over, w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, Velux window.
- To the rear the property benefits from a private, easily maintained garden and to the front there is excellent off street parking.
To the rear there is a private, easily maintained lawned garden with a high degree of privacy. To the front there is good off-street parking accessed via a gate.
BER No. 109250993
Energy Performance Indicator: 309.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.