- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, blinds, integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Highly regarded location and arguably one of Terenure’s most sought after locations.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area.
- Low maintenance cobble lock driveway providing ample off street car parking.
- Pedestrian side access leading from front to rear garden.
- Accommodation extending to approximately 179 sqm (1927sqft) with potential to further extend the accommodation subject to planning permission.
With light filled accommodation of approximately 179sqm (1927 sq ft) laid out over three floors, comprising of porch entrance which leads to a most inviting hall. Offering two interconnecting reception rooms with views to front and rear gardens. The breakfast room to the rear leads into an extended kitchen which has the benefit of overlooking the south facing lawned garden. A downstairs shower room is accessed from the entrance hall as is the garage which is currently used for storage but offers the new owners substantial potential to further extend the existing accommodation if they wish to do so. On the first floor there are four sizeable bedrooms with built in wardrobes complete with a family bathroom and separate W.C. A further flight of stairs leads to a fifth attic bedroom. This very fine family home has been very well maintained over the years and further benefits from a cobble lock driveway to the front offering ample off street car parking for numerous cars and a pedestrian side access along with garage. The south facing garden to the rear is mainly lawned with a patio area perfectly positioned to enjoy al fresco dining along, planted with an abundance of mature shrubs and planting.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- GROUND FLOOR
- single glazed porch
- Reception Hall (2.43m x 5.6m)
- with attractive hardwood hall door with feature stained glass panels.
- Storage Area/Garage (2.61m x 3m)
- with double doors to the front, range of fitted press units, Logic Ideal gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine & dryer.
- Living Room (3.9m x 5.4m)
- with very fine mahogany fireplace with feature tiled inset, large picture window to front, sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room (4.85m x 3.94m)
- with laminate flooring, double glazed windows, double doors leading to rear garden.
- Wet Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin, electric power shower, italian mosaic tiled floor.
- TV Room (3.4m x 3.9m)
- with attractive cast iron firpelace, two side display cabinets, picture window to side, door to
- Kitchen (3.86m x 3.6m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted cream press units, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, four ring Neff hob, extractor over, Neff oven, Neff Microwave / grill, two velux skylights overhead, double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5.6m x 3.47m)
- to front, with a range of built in wardrobes, window to front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.62m x 2.48m)
- with window to front, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (4.15m x 3.7m)
- with built in wardrobes, picture window to rear garden
- Bathroom (3.4m x 2m)
- with jacuzzi bath, step in power shower, tiled floor, hotpress, tiled walls, window to rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.5m x 2.35m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Separate w.c.
- two undereaves storage areas
- Bedroom 5 (3.45m x 5.1m)
- with double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, views towards the Dublin mountains
Approached by a large cobble lock driveway the property benefits from excellent off street car parking with side passage and garage offering potential to extend subject to planning permission. The delightful sunny rear garden laid out mainly in lawn measures approximately 14m (45 ft.) and enjoys pedestrian access to the front.
BER No. 113207047
Energy Performance Indicator: 328.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.