- Cleverly designed, well-proportioned flexible accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- West-facing low-maintenance rear garden.
- Superb location a short walk to St. Stephen’s Green.
- On-street parking and two resident’s permits for Dartmouth Road.
- Floor area approximately 189 sqm (2,034 sqft) to include the attic.
- Arena fitted kitchen.
- First floor construction in concrete giving solidity and acoustic properties.
- Fully equipped with virgin media/wifi and fire and burglar alarms
Internally, the property has been cleverly designed, extending to approximately 189 sqm (2,034 sqft) to include the attic. The property is entered through a bright courtyard which in turn leads to the reception hall, off which there is a downstairs wc and utility, a study ideal as a home office. Off the inner hall, there is a stepped down living/playroom with double sided solid fuel Boru stove, window seat and door out to the front courtyard. The dining/music room leads through to an arena kitchen with breakfast room off with bow window and arch through to sun room. Upstairs on the first floor, there are three generous bedrooms, a shower room and a staircase that leads to the attic, which is converted and comprises a large attic room with bathroom. The rear garden has a sunny westerly aspect with low maintenance astroturf.
The location is second to none within a short stroll to Ranelagh village with its choice selection of highly regarded restaurants, pubs and specialist shops. The popularity of this location cannot be overstated, you can walk into St. Stephen’s Green in under ten minutes and enjoy all the benefits the city has to offer. The Luas is also easily accessible providing access to some of Dublin’s most sought after schools as well as Dundrum Town Centre and beyond.
- Reception Hall (1.35m x 3.20m)
- with sky light, marble tiled floor and door to
- Downstairs WC/Utility
- with whb, wc, plumbing for washing machine and gas fired central heating boiler.
- Study/Home Office (5.40m x 4.35m)
- to the front, maximum measurement of L-shaped room with extensive fitted shelving, study and computer area, fitted press, tiled floors, cloaks hanging area and double sliding doors leading to front and courtyard areas.
- Inner Hall (1.75m x 7.35m)
- with tiled floor, recessed down lighting and glazed windows looking down into
- Living/Play Room (4.30m x 3.90m)
- with pine timber floor, double sided solid fuel Boru stove, fitted storage unit, window seat and door out to courtyard.
- Dining/Music Room (3.85m x 3.55m)
- with tiled floor, recessed down lighting and double sided stove off which there is a feature curved partition wall which separates the
- Kitchen (3.15m x 3.90m)
- arena kitchen with a range of press and drawer units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob with extractor over, integrated Melia dishwasher, Neff stainless steel microwave with Neff stainless steel double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, pull-out recipe cupboards, wine racks, recessed down lighting and tiled floor.
- Breakfast Room (3.15m x 3.55m)
- average measurement into the bow window, tiled floor and arch to
- Sun Room (2.50m x 2.60m)
- with pine timber ceiling and glazed folding doors opening out to the rear garden.
- Landing (3.00m x 5.00m)
- with shelved hotpress, pine timber flooring, fitted shelving and storage units.
- Inner Hall (1.05m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 3.40m)
- with glazed door and sliderobe wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- with vanity whb, wc, shower with Triton electric shower, tiled walls and floors, heated towel rail and extractor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.45m)
- to the rear with pine timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 3.95m)
- to the front, with pine timber flooring and bay window.
- with steel bannister rails leading up to
- Attic (4.35m x 5.35m)
- with fitted storage, five Velux roof lights, landing with Velux roof light, under eaves storage press and pine timber flooring.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.80m)
- with wc, vanity whb, heated towel rail, bath with Mira sport electric shower over, tiled walls and floors, recessed down lighting and Velux roof light.
To the front there is a low-maintenance courtyard 3.25m x 3.60m (10’’8” x 11’10”) with paving and astroturf. To the rear the garden measures 5.75m x 6.95m (18'10" x 22'10") facing west with astroturf lawn with raised flower beds, granite wall and box hedging.
BER No. 110234168
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.39
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.