- Attractive Georgian Regency residence superbly positioned on Waltham Terrace
- benefitting from day long sunshine
- Bright versatile accommodation extending to approx. 131 sqm (1,410 sqft)
- Waltham Terrace is a premier address within Blackrock
- Secluded lawned gardens benefitting from south westerly sunshine and extending
- to approximately 22m with mature planting. The gardens offer a high degree of
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- ON VIEW SATURDAY 21ST MARCH BY APPOINTMENT
- Separate own door studio with bedroom and bathroom suitable for accommodation
- or office/gym use
- Superb location with every amenity within easy reach
CONTACT DAVID BEWLEY 087-2517183
A magnificent double fronted Georgian Regency property built in c. 1836 which is nicely positioned on this much sought after, and delightful road in the heart of Blackrock.
Number 13 is a superb period home offering generously proportioned accommodation with many
period features intact. The accommodation extending to approximately 131sq.m (1,410sq.ft) comprises, three bright generous reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room. The accommodation is very versatile and provides opportunity for the next occupants to create a home best suited to their own needs. The gardens are a particular
feature of the property, mainly laid in lawn with mature planting. It provides a secluded oasis with day- long sunshine as well as ample off street carparking. The utility room is located in the garden as well as a fuel store, w.c and garden shed. To the rear there is a self-contained studio which offers additional accommodation and is suitable for use as an office/ gym. The property has been lovingly cared for by the current owners and is a very fine home on a much sought-after road, close to every conceivable amenity.
The location is second to none, off Mount Merrion Avenue and within easy reach of Blackrock village with its selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and services, including the newly refurbished Frascati & Blackrock Shopping Centres. There is an excellent selection
of schools in the local area which will meet any family’s needs, to include St. Philip & St. James National School, Carysfort National School and second level schools at Sion Hill, Willow Park/Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Colaiste Eoin & Iosagain, & Newpark Comprehensive School. Blackrock Dart station is a short walk away, bus routes 4 & 7 run directly through Blackrock and route 17 provides easy access to UCD. Smurfit Business College, Blackrock Clinic and St.Vincent’s Hospital are all located close by.
The QBC at the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway also provides direct access into the city. The Air Coach from Killiney and Greystones passes at half hourly intervals, providing access to Dublin Airport.
Leisure facilities are in abundance close by, including Blackrock, Rockfield & Carysfort parks, Blackrock bowling and tennis club and the yacht clubs and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire are within easy access as well as sea swimming at Seapoint.
- Drawing Room (4.6m x 4.6m)
- Tiled fireplace, original shutters to the windows. Excellent ceiling height.
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.9m)
- Attractive views overlooking front garden
- Entrance Hall (4.9m x 1.6m)
- Attractive hallway with staircase to first floor and leading down t
- First Floor
- Bedroom (4.4m x 3.4m)
- Wash Hand Basin
- Bedroom (2.8m x 3.4m)
- Bath, shower over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Garden Level
- Master Bedroom (3.5m x 4.4m)
- pair of built in wardrobes, bedside lockers, door to garden.
- Living Room (3.3m x 3m)
- located off the kitchen with range of built in shelving.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (2.5m x 6.5m)
- range of wall & floor presses, Siemens double oven, Neff gas hob
- Studio (3m x 7.8m)
- suitable for accommodation/home office or gym use. Located to the side of the house with own door access.
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin
- To the front of the property there is a railed garden with ample off street parking, and side access leading to the studio and rear garden. The mature lawned rear garden extends to approximately 22m in length,and is secluded with a number of stores to include a utility room, fuel store, outside w.c., and garden shed. The garden benefits from day lon
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.