- Extended mid terrace home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Secluded West facing rear garden
- Rear pedestrian access
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Total floor area approx. 78sq.m (839 sq.ft)
Upstairs two spacious double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom completes the accommodation. The main bedroom to the front features a large storage press this area offers a discerning buyer the potential to add an en-suite. Outside the front low maintenance front garden is laid in gravel and provides off street parking, the secluded west facing rear garden offers a perfect space to dine alfresco and benefits from rear pedestrian access. The location of this superb residence could not be better. Dublin City Centre and the IFSC are both within walking distance. The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of primary and secondary schools and shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities. Drumcondra train station is close by as are numerous bus routes running through the city. Dublin international airport is within a 10minute drive and the M1 and M50 motorways are also easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (0.80m x 1.86m)
- Entrance hallway with laminate flooring.
- Living Room: (2.86m x 5.00m)
- The spacious living room is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. An original feature place creates a real focal point, there is access to a large storage press and a door leads to an inner hallway.
- Internal Hallway: (1.33m x 1.60m)
- The internal hallway leads to the guest wc, shower room and kitchen/dining room. Laminate flooring.
- Guest wc: (0.80m x 2.68m)
- The guest wc is fitted with a wc and whb. Tiled flooring.
- Shower Room: (1.60m x 2.20m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc and walk in corner shower with electric shower. There is a tiled surround and flooring. Heated Towel rail.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (3.60m x 4.50m)
- This extend space is flooded with natural light and is fitted with a range of Ivory shaker style wall and floor units, there is plumbing fir a dish washer and washing machine and ample dining space. A door leads out to the secluded rear garden. Laminate flooring. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom One: (3.07m x 3.75m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front with large storage press. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two: (2.41m x 3.59m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the rear. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three: (2.20m x 2.66m)
- Spacious single bedroom located to the rear. Laminate flooring.
BER No. 105975890
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.