- Excellent presented family home.
- Gas fired central heating with hive controls system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Floor Area of approximately 138 sq.m. (1,485 sq.ft.).
- Sunny secluded low-maintenance rear garden of approximately 13m (43ft).
- Integrated appliances, curtains and carpets are included in the sale.
- Sought after mature location off Wainsfort Road, within walking distance of Terenure Village.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (1.8m x 5.7m)
- tiled floor, alarm, understairs storage and radiator with cover above. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.7m x 1.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., part tiled floor and window to side.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.0m x 8.0m)
- with tiled floor, spotlights, an excellent range of floor and eye level kitchen units completed with very fine black granite worktop and splashback, window overlooking the rear garden and integrated appliances to include a Neff four ring gas hob, Bosch double oven, Bosch microwave, Siemens dishwasher and Belling fridge freezer. Dining area with French door.
- Conservatory: (2.8m x 5.1m)
- with tiled floor, pine ceiling, three large double windows overlooking the rear garden, four Velux windows and spotlights. French patio door opens out to the rear patio.
- Utility Room: (1.6m x 1.7m)
- with tiled floor, excellent range of high level units, houses recently installed Worcester boiler and controlled by a hive heating system, plumbed for washing machine and dryer (included in the sale) and door out to side passage leading to the rear garden.
- access to the attic with pull-down Stira stairs and door to
- Hotpress: (1.5m x 0.7m)
- Master Bedroom: (3.6m x 4.4m)
- with wood floor, excellent floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes with dressing table and two windows overlooking the front. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.5m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 4.8m)
- with wood floor, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and window to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.1m)
- with wood floor, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and dressing table, and window to rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 2.6m)
- with wood floor, floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and shelving unit, and window to front.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with pumped power shower, mosaic tiled floor and walls with mosaic order, and window to side.
- partially floored for storage only.
The low maintenance garden to the rear, measuring approximately 13m (43ft) in length, is bordered by an abundance of mature shrubs and hedging, and benefits from a sunny orientation. The garden shed to the back provides additional storage and is wired for electricity.
BER No. 110762127
Energy Performance Indicator: 186.01 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.