- Spacious generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 121 sq.m. (1,320 sq.ft.)
- Sought after mature location off Wainsfort Road
- Excellent residential location with walking distance of Terenure Village and Dublin City Centre
- Recently renovated bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen appliances and Barna shed included in the sale
- Off street parking to the front
- Private sunny south facing rear garden of 13m (43ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed uPVC windows throughout
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087-6774979
An exceptionally well-presented semi-detached home of approximately 121sq.m (1320 sq.ft), located in a highly desirable and well-established family orientated address approached from Wainsfort Road. This wonderful property enjoys excellent natural light throughout and offers a tastefully decorated interior whereby the discerning purchaser can literally walk in and hang up their coat. Upon entering you are greeted with a bright and spacious reception hall with cloakroom, large living room to the front with double doors leading to the open plan fully fitted kitchen/dining room with a utility room off it completing the ground floor living space. There are four very fine double bedrooms, with the master being en-suite and a bathroom at the first-floor level. Excellent off-street cobble lock parking is available to the front with a side passage leading to the immensely private south facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature planting and incorporating a patio area, ideal for al fresco dining.
This is a mainly residential suburb located just 6km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15a, 17, 17d and 54a. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There is a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of several primary and secondary schools including St. Pius X, Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hallway (1.77m x 5.797m)
- with understairs storage and door to
- Cloakroom (0.74m x 1.40m)
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (4.17m x 5.199m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, marble surround fireplace with gas fire inset and double doors through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.24m x 4.57m + 2.87m x 6.25m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, Zanussi free standing hob with oven and grill, integrated Whirlpool fridge/freezer, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher and door to
- Utility Room (1.38m x 1.745m)
- with a range of units, gas boiler, free standing Whirlpool washing machine and door to the side access
- with door to hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.62m x 4.33m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and overlooks the front with door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.47m x 2.43m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and large walk in Aqualisa AquaStream electric shower
- Bedroom 2 (3.49m x 4.02m)
- with built in wardrobe and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.56m x 3.06m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.62m x 2.67m)
- with built in wardrobe and overlooks the front
- Bathroom (1.97m x 1.69m)
- with fully tiled walls and floor, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower and separate Mira Elite QT electric shower
The low maintenance garden to the rear, measuring approximately 13m (43ft) in length, is bordered by an abundance of mature shrubs and hedging, and benefits from a sunny south orientation. The garden shed to the back provides additional storage and the patio area is ideal for al fresco dining.
BER No. 107565791
Energy Performance Indicator: 274.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.