- Semi detached family home with accommodation extending to 107 sqm (1,152 sq.ft.).
- Excellent location in a quiet crescent, offering a high degree of privacy and not overlooked to front or rear.
- Heated enclosed side passage offering access from front to rear garden and also offering excellent storage.
- Double glazed windows.
- Local access to green area.
- Within walking distance of Terenure Village.
Approached to the front by a low maintenance driveway with parking planted with mature shrubs and colourful planting. An enclosed gated side passage not only provides access to the rear garden it also provides a useful storage area and is complete with radiator, lighting and power supply. It is evident to see from the minute the hall door opens that a lot of care attention has been paid to the house over the years by the current owner. One is welcomed by a bright entrance hall with under stairs guest w.c. and bespoke under stairs drawer storage. The spacious sitting room overlooks the front and offers an excellent range of built-in custom-made shelving and storage units. The marble fireplace has been fitted with an new energy efficient gas . Double doors open into the kitchen, dining area with patio doors and windows overlooking the landscaped rear garden. The kitchen is complete with an excellent range of painted fitted cupboards offering top of the range appliances to include a gas hob, electric oven, combi microwave unit and integrated dishwasher and new integrated fridge freezer.
On the first-floor level there are three fine spacious bedrooms all offering excellent built in wardrobes. The master en suite is tiled and comes complete with w.c. wash hand basin and shower. A fully tiled bathroom completes the accommodation as this level. The south facing rear garden (with electricity and water supply) extends to approximately 35 ft, has been planted with a wonderful array of shrubs offering a colourful outlook, is pebbled and offers an Indian sandstone patio. A barna style shed to the rear provides additional storage.
- Entrance Hall: (1.80m x 5.40m)
- with alarm panel, hard wood floor, bespoke under stairs drawer storage and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.45m x 4.76m)
- with built in handmade units for storage, marble fireplace with new gas fire, double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (5.20m x 5.76m)
- with patio doors to the rear, excellent range of hand painted kitchen cupboards, stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, four ring gas hob, single oven, combi oven/microwave, integrated fridge freezer and pull out larder units. The enclosed side passage with heating, electric supply and lighting, measures 1.05m x 10m offers excellent storage throughout and access from front to rear garden.
- Storage Area: (1.05m x 10m)
- enclosed side passage, dual access to front and rear, radiator.
- Landing: (door to hot press.)
- Bedroom 1: (3.15m x 3.70m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, window to rear and door to
- En Suite: (1.4m x 1.97m)
- with w.c. wash hand basin and quadrant style shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.91m x 4.40m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, window to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.32m x 2.98m)
- with built in wardrobes, currently in use as an office area.
- Bathroom: (1.97m x 1.83m)
- with w.c. wash hand basin, bath and shower above, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Approached to the front onto a low maintenance cobble lock driveway with ample parking for several cars this property is not overlooked at the front or rear and offers a high degree of privacy throughout. An enclosed gated side passage provides access from front to rear garden. The south facing rear garden is sure to appeal to those looking for a low maintenance oasis wonderfully planted in a raised planter a mix of shrubbery provides a wonderful colour throughout the year, pebbled throughout with sandstone patio offering a lovely oasis in which to enjoy al fresco dining. A painted barna style shed to the rear of the garden provides additional storage.
BER No. 110807591
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.