- Excellently presented family home.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Accommodation of approximately 101sqm (1078 sq.ft.).
- Sunny secluded lawned rear garden.
- Integrated appliances, curtains, carpets included in the sale.
- Sought after mature location off Wainsfort Road within walking distance of Terenure Village.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Hallway: (1.80m x 5.50m)
- with alarm, stained glass door, dado rail, door to under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.: (0.80m x 1.40m)
- with wash hand basin, w.c. and window to side.
- Living Room: (3.20m x 5.20m)
- with wood floor, wood surround fireplace with gas fired insert, marble hearth and double doors that lead into the
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.20m x 5.10m)
- with an excellent range of floor and eye level kitchen units, window overlooking the back garden to the rear, appliances which include a zanussi single oven, Neff ceramic hob with extractor fan above, Bosch washing machine and Bosch dryer, full length integrated fridge freezer.
- First Floor Level:
- Family Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower hose above and tiled walls.
- hot press and access to the attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.20m x 3.50m)
- with excellent range of built in cupboards and door to en suite.
- En-Suite: (1.20m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and a mira elite2 electric shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.90m x 4.00m)
- with excellent range of built in wardrobes, double glazed window, tiled floor, good spacious bedroom.
- Bedroom 3: (2.20m x 2.80m)
- with wood floor, built in units and double glazed window to the front.
To the front the property is approached by a low maintenance cobble lock driveway offering a pedestrian gate which provides access to the rear garden. The rear garden benefits from a paved patio area and also is complete with an excellently maintained lawn and colourful planting. A barna style shed to the rear provides additional storage. There is an outside tap.
BER No. 112745609
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.