- Superbly extended and modernised family home of approximately 144 sq.m. (1,550 sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Delightful rear garden of approximately 15m (50ft) in length
- Off-street parking
- Carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Within walking distance of Terenure and Templeogue Village, 5km from St Stephen’s Green
Outside to the front is a tastefully landscaped low maintenance driveway bordered by mature planting, providing ample off street car parking and a cobblestone pedestrian path leading to the hall door. A particular feature of this delightful home is the attractive rear garden which measures 15m (50ft) in length and is bordered by hedging and shrubbery. The garden is mainly laid out in gravel with a patio area and a raised deck perfect for al fresco dining.
Located just 5km from St Stephen’s Green and a short walk to the villages of Terenure and Templeogue, 21 Wainsfort Grove enjoys a host of amenities and facilities on the doorstep. This is a property which is ideal for family living with a number premier primary and secondary schools close by, including Terenure College, Templeogue College, the High School, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boys National School to mention a few.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities in the locality, including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis club at Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. There are a wealth of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities in Terenure and Templeogue, not to mention more extensive shopping facilities a little further afield in Dundrum and Rathfarnham. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (6.5m x 2.3m)
- with ceramic tiled flooring, enclosed electricity metre, alarm panel and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 4.4m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, cornice work, centre rose and feature open fireplace with marble mantel and surround with stone hearth. Door through to
- Sitting Room: (4.1m x 3.5m)
- with cornice work, centre rose, open feature fireplace with marble mantel and surround and stone hearth and large sliding door to rear out to the decking in the rear garden.
- Family Room / Bedroom 4: (2.2m x 7.1m)
- with bay window overlooking the front.
- Kitchen: (4.1m x 2.9m)
- with ceramic tiled flooring with a range of fitted shaker style units at floor and eye level, granite worktops, sink unit, Whirlpool double oven, Whirlpool four ring hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher, two Velux windows and double doors to the deck area at the rear. Open plan with
- Breakfast Room: (4.9m x 3.0m)
- with solid fuel stove and two Velux windows.
- Utility Room: (1.9m x 1.4m)
- with ceramic tiled flooring, Zanussi washing machine, Zanussi condenser dryer, large storage unit and access to the
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.6m)
- wet room style, fully tiled floor and walls with w.c., w.h.b., shower, window overlooking rear, Velux windows.
- Master Bedroom (4.6m x 3.6m)
- with range of floor to ceiling wardrobes running the length of the room and large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 3.5m)
- to the rear, with full range of floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes, window overlooking the rear garden, houses the boiler and water tank, hatch access to attic via stira style staircase.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.3m)
- to the front, with window overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (2.6m x 2.5m)
- ceramic tiled flooring with w.c., w.h.b., bath, power Mira Event XS shower and windows overlooking rear.
To the front, the property is bordered by mature hedging and shrubbery with a driveway providing ample parking and a cobblestone pedestrian path leading to the hall door. At the rear, there is a delightful garden measuring approximately 15m (50ft) in length, mainly laid in gravel with a patio area. The property also benefits from a large deck and a barna shed.
BER No. 111393930
Energy Performance Indicator: 275.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.