- Spacious family orientated accommodation with a floor area of approximately 179 sqm (1,927 sqft) including converted attic.
- A renovated and extended open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Ideally located within a cul-de-sac with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep.
- Rear garden of approximately 65ft.
- Security alarm system.
Situated approximately 7km to the south of the city centre this is a highly regarded and much sought after location with every conceivable amenity available on its doorstep. There are an excellent selection of prestigious primary and secondary schools which include Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boy’s National School together with numerous others in the locality. This family orientated area is also highly convenient to both Terenure and Templeogue Villages with its wealth of amenities including churches, restaurants, boutique and local shopping facilities. Public transport is excellent where numerous bus routes offer ease of access to the surrounding areas and city centre. Access to the M50 is within easy reach. Many recreational activities include golf, tennis and rugby clubs, swimming at Terenure College and a wide range of activities in Bushy Park.
- Entrance Porch: (2.1m x 0.5m)
- double glazed sliding door with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (2.3m x 5.0m)
- double glazed PVC door, wood floor, painted staircase with carpet, dado rail, radiator cover, centre rose and access to
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 1.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and towel rail.
- Sitting Room: (3.6m x 4.2m)
- open fireplace with painted wood surround, black insert and hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, wood floor, double glazed picture window overlooking the front, two feature lights either side of the fireplace alcove. Double doors that fold back and lead into
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 4.3m)
- wood floor, French door that leads out to a raised deck area to the rear.
- Kitchen / Dining / Sitting Area: (5.3m x 8.4m)
- fitted with a range of eye and floor level kitchen units, complete with black granite work top, pull-out larder unit, wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine, integrated double Whirlpool oven, ceramic hob, double sink unit, extractor hood. This area extends to the open plan dining and sitting area with white tiled floor complete with ground floor sockets. A feature of this room is the corner wrap around floor to ceiling window unit with French patio doors out onto the raised deck area. A wood burning stove has been neatly positioned in the corner.
- Utility Area: (3.0m x 2.4m)
- tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, range of cupboards for storage.
- Garage: (3.6m x 2.3m)
- currently in use as storage with double doors out to the front.
- with access to hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: (3.7m x 4.5m)
- with a bank of built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, carpet and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2 / Study: (2.3m x 3.3m)
- storage area, overlooks the front, carpet currently is use as a home office.
- Bedroom 3: (4.0m x 3.5m)
- to the rear with exposed polished wood floor, marble fireplace, floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.5m x 3.2m)
- exposed polished timber floor and access to
- Ensuite: (1.4m x 1.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and shower with Triton T80R.
- Bedroom 5: (2.6m x 2.7m)
- exposed timber floors and access to
- Ensuite: (1.7m x 1.1m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower unit.
- Bathroom: (2.4m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, two windows overlooking the rear, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Landing Area:
- accessed via painted stairs with Velux window on the landing flooding the area with light, exposed timber floors and access to several storage areas within the eaves of the house.
- Bedroom 6: (3.0m x 4.6m)
- with exposed timber floors, Velux window to rear.
- Ensuite: (0.8m x 2.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower unit.
The cobble-lock gated driveway provides ample off street parking for several cars and is bordered by mature hedging and trees. The garden to the rear extends to approx. 32ft and features a raised deck area for al fresco dining. A step down leads to a lawned garden area that has an abundance of mature planting. A pedestrian gate provides access to the lane beside.
BER No. 109876318
Energy Performance Indicator: 461.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org