- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 174 sq.m. ( 1,873 sq. ft.)
- Excellent location close to Terenure College and Bushy Park
- Sunny secluded rear garden of 17m (55ft)
- Blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Sought after mature location off Wainsfort Road
Located approximately 7km from St. Stephen’s Green, this highly regarded avenue is a short walk to Terenure Village and is ideal for family living with a number of premier schools close by including, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s, Presentation, St Pius X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boy’s National School.
There are regular bus routes to and from the City centre and the M50 is within close proximity. Terenure Village has a wealth of amenities including Churches, restaurants, bars and excellent local shopping facilities. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the area including the superb parkland of Bushy Park and a number of golf clubs including The Grange and the Castle.
- Entrance Hall (7.8m x 1.7m)
- with polished French oak timber floor, understairs storage cupboard with phonewatch alarm panel and
- Shower Room (2.6m x 1.7m)
- with step in Triton t90si electric shower, wc, wash hand basin and polished French oak timber floor.
- Living Room (7m x 4.8m)
- with coal effect gas fire place with sandstone mantle and surround, polished granite inset and hearth, recessed lighting, surround sound, double doors to the rear garden, polished French oak timber floor, telephone point. Double doors opening to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.3m x 6.3m)
- with a range of solid oak cupboards and units, work surfaces, a Waterford dual gas and electric range with extractor fan over, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, polished French oak timber floor, double doors through to the rear garden, four Velux windows, and recessed lighting. Door through to
- Utility Area (2.6m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, sink unit, fitted cupboards and presses, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door through to hotpress with dual immersion.
- Family Room (4.2m x 3.3m)
- with fitted cupboards and shelving, polished and French oak timber floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 4.2m)
- with polished timber floor boards, recessed lighting, fitted wardrobes and fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- with polished timber floor boards, hatch to attic, recessed lighting. Door to
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.9m)
- with polished timber floor boards and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 3.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes, polished timber floorboards, recessed lighting and hatch to attic.
- Bathroom (3.7m x 1.9m)
- with step in power shower, bath with telephone shower over, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, heated towel rail, recessed lighting and Velux window.
BER No. 109039065
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com