- Generous accommodation throughout of approximately 320sq.m. (3,444 sq.ft.)
- Mature Sylvan setting of approximately 0.47acre (0.19Ha)
- Recently refurbished to include new bathrooms from Waterloo and decor by Faulkner Interiors
- Gracious formal reception rooms and ample contemporary family living accommodation
- Wonderful gardens and grounds including lawned tennis court that benefit from South facing all day sunshine
- Electronic security gates
- Convenient and sought after location
- Detached garage for three or more cars
- Gas fired central heating
- PhoneWatch alarm system
From the very beginning, you will not fail to be impressed by Voewood. Approached via electronically operated security gates which lead to a large gravelled driveway with ample parking and a truly delightful aspect over the mature gardens and grounds to the front.
Voewood is a robust Orpen Residence where the splendour and elegance of a bygone era are there for all to appreciate. A generous reception hall leads to two elegant reception rooms and a very fine drawing room ideal for formal entertaining. These gracious rooms are complemented by wonderful family accommodation to the rear to include a spacious kitchen/dining room, games room and family room. There is also a guest w.c, and useful utility room at ground floor level. On the first floor Voewood enjoys comfortable bedroom accommodation to include a magnificent master bedroom suite. This is an extremely high calibre property that has been beautifully maintained and cleverly modernised to include bathrooms recently replaced by Waterloo and the entire house has been redecorated by Faulkner Interiors. A particular feature to this important property is the truly magnificent private level gardens and grounds which include a very fine lawn tennis court.
This important residence is exceptionally well located approximately 12km from St. Stephen’s Green, and only a short stroll to Foxrock Village. A deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous schools and recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the Stillorgan Road and the Stillorgan QBC, the M50 provides ease of access to all points north, south east and west. The Luas terminal at Sandyford is only a short drive away and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Dundrum shopping centre.
- Entrance Hallway (4.8m x 2.8m)
- with miniature fireplace with fossilised limestone surround and cast iron inset, window overlooking front and stairs to first floor.
- Dining Room (4.55m x 5.9m)
- with door to veranda and window overlooking garden, fireplace with marble chimney piece with tiled surround and coper hood, ceiling coving and double doors to hall.
- Drawing Room (5.9m x 4.45m)
- with very fine antique Adam style marble chimney piece with raised grate and brass surround, limestone hearth, window to side and front and ceiling coving.
- Family Room (6.3m x 5.25m)
- with ceiling coving, fireplace with marble chimney piece with limestone surround and hearth, pair of doors to rear garden and a large picture window overlooking side and door to:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.2m x 8.55m)
- attractive kitchen with range of overhead press and drawer units, tiled floor, brick fireplace, Smeg stainless steel oven, Smeg dishwasher and American style fridge-freezer, polished granite work surface, double doors to garden and spiral staircase to first floor and feature timber beam ceiling.
- Rear Hall (4.3m x 1.15m)
- Utility Room (2m x 3.35m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, sink unit, polished granite work surfaces, wall and floor presses and hanging area.
- Shower Room
- with step in shower, wc , pair of vanity wash hand basins with marble surround with cupboards under and tiled floor.
- Games Room (4.2m x 5.5m)
- with feature vaulted timber panelled ceiling and large Velux skylight.
- Sitting Room (4.55m x 4.3m)
- with door to front and window to front, vaulted timber panels ceiling with large velux skylight.
- attractive staircase leading to
- FIRST FLOOR
- with door to south-facing balcony.
- south-facing balcony.
- Master Bedroom (4.7m x 4.65m)
- very fine master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, windows to front and side, cast iron fireplace and door to
- Large En-Suite (3.5m x 2.75m)
- magnificent en suite replaced by Waterloo bathrooms, cast iron roll top bath with chrome fittings including mirror and wall lights, heritage sink unit, wc and large walk in shower with pair of shower heads, marble tiled floor and part marble tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4.5m)
- with cast iron fireplace and windows overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Family Bathroom
- with feature original cast iron roll top bath on claw feet, antique fittings, antique whb and wc, and attractive tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 3.35m)
- with windows overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 5 (2.55m x 4.3m)
- Bedroom 6 (4.1m x 3.75m)
- with attractive vaulted ceiling.
- Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., pedestal whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Garage (9.8m x 3.29m and 3.45m x 3.3m)
- large L shaped garage with two sets of doors with car parking for a number of cars.
BER No. 101007441
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.27 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.