- Detached residence
- Superb mature location in the heart of Glenageary
- Well laid out floor area of approximately 126sq.m (1,350sq.ft)
- Truly delightful south westerly facing gardens of over 90ft in length
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale
- Double glazed windows throughout
This superbly positioned family home is located at the upper section of Silchester Park, part of a Jennings 1950s development of mature properties between Lower Glenageary Road and Adelaide Road.
This is an ideal position for easy family living being close to a choice of schools within the immediate area, secondary and third level schools and colleges along the DART liine and a high level of local amenities in this settled mature setting.
There are excellent sporting facilities close by including several tennis clubs, yacht clubs, the marina in Dun Laoghaire and golf clubs slightly further afield.
The truly delightful south westerly gardens to the rear of the house offer high level seclusion and enjoy a sunny south westerly aspect.
This residence, subject to Planning Permission, provides scope for a potential purchaser to extend and modify to suit their own specialised requirements.
- Entrance Hall (5.5m x 2m)
- with understairs cloaks cupboard
- Sitting Room (4.1m x 3.6m)
- with attractive tiled fireplace and sliding doors to
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.6m)
- with double French doors out to the rear garden and patio area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.2m x 4.9m)
- with a range of presses and cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and door to side
- with hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 4.1m)
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 4.3m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.6m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin
There is a wide front garden with garage, side garden, storage area and garden shed. To the rear is a delightful garden of over 90ft in length to include mature apple trees, a vegetable area, greenhouse, lawn and shrubbery.
BER No. 105112692
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.96 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com