- Semi detached red brick period residence.
- Side access and pedestrian access to laneway at the rear
- Requiring modernisation but oozing with potential.
- Large bright rooms with some period features.
- Garden to rear
- Close to Clontarf promenade
- Approx. 185sq. m / 1990 sq. ft.
This is a prime residential location close to Clontarf promenade, with easy access to all the amenities that Clontarf has to offer including a superb selection of cafes, restaurants, local shops, supermarkets and boutiques. Some of the best junior and secondary schools are located nearby and there are a host of sporting clubs in the immediate locality, including rugby, cricket, golf, sailing, GAA, hockey and tennis to mention but a few, catering for every ability and age. There is the DART station at Clontarf and a regular 130 bus service runs along the Clontarf road.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Hallway (9.45m x 1.82m)
- High ceilings with coving and plasterwork. Telephone point. Fuse box. Under stairs storage press.
- Front living room (3.75m x 5.72m(In to Bay))
- Large Bay window to front. High ceiling. Fitted wardrobes and sink unit. Double doors lead to:
- Dining Room (4.35m x 3.81m)
- Feature open fireplace with marble surround and tiled hearth. Double doors to sun room
- Sun Room (2.1m x 2m)
- Sun room with Perspex roof. Sink unit. Door to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- Located just off the Hallway. Shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen (3.28m x 3.55m)
- Feature range oven and partially floored with quarry tiling. Window to the side. Storage press. Fuse box.
- Scullery (1.96m x 3.3m)
- Sink unit with drainer. Fitted press. Door to rear garden
- First Floor Return
- Landing area (1.8m x 5.5m)
- Toilet with W.C. Window to side. Tiled floor.
- Corridor (1m x 4.63m)
- Hot press and storage press.
- Shower Room (2.65m x 1.61m)
- Shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Window to the side.
- Kitchen (2.65m x 2.6m)
- Fitted Presses. Sink unit and drainer. Window to side.
- Bedroom 1 (2.48m x 3.53m)
- Window overlooking rear garden. Wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Landing area (1.06m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2 (1.95m x 4.51m)
- Located to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 5.35m)
- Large double room to the front of the house with Bay window. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (4.2m x 3.82m)
- Double room to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobe. Wash hand basin
- Attic room (5.4m x 4.3m)
- Built in wardrobes and sink unit and drainer and presses. Attractive stained glass window on stairwell
There is an attractive rear garden with rear pedestrian access on to laneway. The garden is just under 50ft in length. There is a lawn area with a selection of shrubs, trees and plants. Railed garden to front with hedging.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.