- Exceptional Five bedroom family residence
- Magnificent grounds, two entrances, approx 2 acres / 0.8 hectares.
- Stunning hand painted kitchen by Design House
- A rated remote control gas stove
- A rated wood burning stove
- Five bathrooms (three ensuite).
- Bespoke open plan study.
- Designer gardens and contemporary sandstone terraces
- Underfloor heating master ensuite
- Chrome switch plates and sockets
- Chrome towel radiators
- Wi-Fi / E-Fibre superfast broadband.
- Pressurized water system.
- Double glazed hardwood windows and doors.
- Thermostatic Radiators
- Four zone heating / hot water.
- Hudson & Reed sanitary fittings.
- Designer baths and Merlyn shower screens
- Thermostatically controlled power showers.
- Gas & oil heating. Mains water. Sky satelitte.
- Porcelanosa tiles and Roca marble
- Stunning Gardens and water feature by Gold Award Winning Designer.
- Exterior LED Garden & feature lights throughout.
- Sandstone terraces, Granite feature steps. Granite window cills
- High spec alarm and CCTV system and Video & Audio Intercom
- Remote control electronic gates.
Victoria Lodge is a truly magnificent home, which is finished to the highest of standards and provides a spectacular living environment which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property’s substantial accommodation which extends to an imposing 370 sq.m. (4,000 sq.ft.) is presented to a uniquely high standard throughout, combining quality interior design and attention to detail. Victoria Lodge stands on approximately 2 acres (0.8 hectares) of professionally landscaped formal courtyard gardens to the front and informal lawned grounds to the rear with ample space to install paddocks if required and importantly has the benefit of a second entrance
Approached via a granite walls and electronic gates, the appeal of Victoria Lodge is instant with magnificently planted gardens surrounding the property. Upon entering a large entrance hallway complete with a magnificent Artefaction fireplace leads to the drawing room, a most impressive room with triple aspect overlooking the surrounding gardens and countryside. There is also a beautiful bespoke fireplace in the centre of this room with recessed feature A rated gas stove. The stunning kitchen / breakfast room is fitted with a bespoke state of the art hand painted Design House kitchen, the kitchen comes complete with Britannia chef’s range with eight gas burner and double oven, Neff coffee machine, Neff microwave, Neff warming drawers, Fisher Paykel dishwashers and American style double fridge freezer. There is also a wine room and utility room off the kitchen.
The dramatic family / dining area features a double height ceiling commanding spectacular views across the gardens to the rear. Also at this level there are four spacious bedrooms (two ensuite), a study and a family bathroom. From the gallery hallway a solid oak staircase leads to the magnificent master bedroom suite on first floor. The room boasts a beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom and separate dressing room area. The room has the additional benefit of two separate balcony areas commanding views across the gardens to the front and rear.
A peaceful retreat only minutes from Kilternan Village and only a 25 minute drive to the city centre, 10 minutes’ drive to Sandyford Business District and 5 minutes to the Luas and M50 at Carrickmines. Dundrum Town Centre and Carrickmines Shopping Centres are also within easy reach. There are two primary schools in Kilternan Village, in addition to numerous secondary schools nearby including St. Gerard’s, Rosemont Girls’ School, Loreto Foxrock and Wesley College. There are three bus routes in Kilternan servicing the city centre and surrounding areas. Golf, tennis and numerous restaurants and bars are also nearby.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: (4.40m x 4.55m)
- marble floors, 13ft / 3.9mt ceiling, magnificent commissioned sandstone fireplace, A rated wood burning stove.
- Gallery Hall: (6.05m x 2.65m)
- solid white oak staircase, feature windows, marble floors.
- Guest Cloakroom: (2.95m x 1.85m)
- walnut cloaks, marble floors, walnut & polished marble vanity from Enigma design.
- Drawing Room: (6.40m x 9.25m)
- magnificent room with bespoke Artefaction fireplace, remote A rated gas stove, triple aspect windows.
- Study: (4.20m x 2.85m)
- large bespoke open plan study finished in French white & Walnut, picture window overlooking front garden.
- Living / Dining Room: (6.50m x 7.50m)
- (overall measurement) beautiful walnut floors, 16ft vaulted ceilings, feature windows, magnificent views, wood burning stove, dual garden access.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.85m x 6.70m)
- luxurious design kitchen hand painted in shaded white, feature island with honed marble and glazed breakfast bar, feature six roof light above. Feature Brittania chefs range with 8 gas rings double ovens, chargrill plate, Franke double sink, American double fridge/freezer, Neff microwave/oven, Neff coffee machine, Neff warming drawers/proving presses x 2, Fisher Paykel dishwashers x 2, CCTV monitor with 4 cameras, Audio/Video intercom, Remote electric gate control/hold switch.
- Utility / Laundry: (?.55m x 2.05m)
- enigma design utility units, sink, Miele washing machine, AEG dryer, marble floor.
- Wine Room: (2.00m x 2.50m)
- bespoke solid walnut wine store, Multi-temperature Liebherr fridge, CCTV system Comms cabinet, marble floors.
- Bedroom 1: (4.80m x 4.60m)
- double room, tv point, enigma design wardrobes and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., double sized shower, window, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.55m x 3.30m)
- double sized room with window overlooking courtyard to front, tv point, enigma design wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.40m x 2.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower, heated towel rail, window, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (4.40m x 4.80m)
- double room with walk-in wardrobe area, double doors opening to rear patio and garden.
- Bedroom 4 / Family Room: (5.30m x 2.80m)
- double room with window overlooking grounds to rear.
- Freestanding double bath with floor mounted chrome bath taps, power shower, Matki shower enclosure, w.h.b, w.c, and illuminated vanity mirror, chrome radiator, Roca stone & marble Amalifi tiles.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 5: (4.45m x 7.30m)
- wonderful spacious master bedroom suite with dual balconies, built-in wardrobes and opening to
- Dressing Area: (4.08m x 1.95m)
- with built-in enigma wardrobes and window overlooking grounds to front.
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.60m x 4.00m)
- marble floors, heated chrom towel radiator, under floor heating, power shower, dual sinks, feature bath overlooking mountain views through picture window.
Victoria Lodge is set amidst stunning professionally landscaped grounds. The gardens wrap around the house and include mature box hedging, architectural mature privets, mature, bay trees, red robins, water feature, laurel hedging, sandstone terraces, granite bull-nosed steps, granite capped dwarf walls, tree ferns, stipe grasses, ornamental grasses, mature cypress trees, white hydrangeas, alliums, lavenders, excess 100 mature specimen trees throughout including a forest of trees close to the second entrance with an abundance of wild life. Extensive garden lighting throughout. The main grass field was originally a paddock and could be again by simply reinstating rail post fencing, it is also closer to the second entrance at the far corner of the site and so is ideal for horse boxes. To the rear of the house is a wonderful sun drenched grey sandstone terrace aoverlooking the elevated gardens and bordered by exquisite planting and feature water display, the gardens front and rear were designed by award winning designer Eoin Ryan lead designer Inspire Gardens.
BER No. 107406605
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.