- Highly convenient location in the heart of Donnybrook on a quiet, mature road beside Herbert Park.
- Superbly located period family home.
- Well-proportioned accommodation of approx. 138sqm (1,485sqft).
- Sunny south facing rear garden with pedestrian rear access.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Superb period features including high ceilings and period fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large attic ideal for conversion.
- Residents on-street parking.
The quality, attention to detail and period features are immediately apparent on entering the property from the solid timber floors and the magnificent period fireplaces. A particular feature of this property includes a secluded, private, south facing rear garden with pedestrian rear access.
Victoria Avenue is located on a quiet, wide, residential road offering a superbly convenient location within minutes walk to Donnybrook Village and Herbert Park. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity to include St Mary’s NS, Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, St Conleth’s, St Michael’s, The Teresian School, Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, as well as Gaelscoil Lois na N’Óg, and Scoil Bhríde.
Local amenities in the area include Herbert Park, the RDS, the Aviva Stadium (Lansdowne Road), Merrion Cricket Club, Bective and Old Belvedere Rugby clubs. Ranelagh, Donnybrook, and Ballsbridge Villages are only a short stroll away, offering an array of excellent eateries, public houses, and many convenient stores including Donnybrook Fair.
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled flooring and outside light
- Reception Hall (4.35m x 1.55m)
- with ceiling cornicing and centre rose, dado rail, original staircase with understairs storage cupboard, additional store with shelving, stained glass window to kitchen.
- Living Room (4.65m x 3.30m)
- (to the front) with attractive marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, original polished timber flooring.
- Family Room (3.60m x 3.05m)
- with painted open fire with timber surround, slate & cast iron inset, slate hearth, orignal polished timber flooring, storage pantry with fitted shelving, ceiling cornicing, arch opening through to
- Dining Room (3.60m x 3.35m)
- with exposed brick chimney breast with Stanley range cooker, quarry tiled floor, and staircase to study.
- Kitchen (4.60m x 1.90m)
- with painted timber kitchen units, Belfast sink unit with brass taps, integrated electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor over, tiled splashback, recessed downlighting, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, Chinese slate floor, double french doors to rear patio & garden.
- Study (2.90m x 1.80m)
- (above dining room & kitchen) ideal as home office/ guest bedroom.
- Separate w.c. (1.35m x 1.05m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing (2.95m x 1.85m)
- with ceiling coving, dado rail, large shelved hotpress, feature stainglass window, access hatch to large attic ideal for conversion,
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 3.65m)
- with original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset & hearth, polished timber flooring, built in storage cupboard, ceiling cornicing.
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 3.50m)
- with original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, polished timber flooring, built in storage cupboard, ceiling cornicing.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.10m)
- with ceiling coving
- Bathroom (3.60m x 1.90m)
- with original cast iron bath with timber panelled surround, shower attachment, tiled shower with Aqualisa power shower unit, recessed down lighting, wash hand basin with cabinet beneath, fitted mirror, w.c., part timber panelled walls, fitted shelving, towel rail, polished timber flooring.
To the front there is a low maintenance railed garden. To the rear there is a sunny southerly rear garden measuring approx. 13.20m x 6.60m (43'4" x 21'8") , mainly laid out in lawn with paved patio area, Barna shed, pedestrian rear access with potential for vehicular access, outdoor lighting and outside tap.
BER No. 113421960
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.11 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.