Entering into the home it is immediately evident that this has been a lovingly cared for and upgraded home with the accommodation briefly comprising of a reception hall with guest w.c. with folding glazed panelled doors opening into a sitting room overlooking the front which has similar glazed panelled folding doors opening into a dining room to the rear with bay window overlooking the rear garden and door into the kitchen/breakfast room offering access to the rear garden. The kitchen has been recently fitted with high gloss handless units and natural stone worktops. Upstairs at first floor level are three well presented bedrooms with a master suite comprising bedroom with bay window overlooking rear, dressing area with sliding mirrored wardrobes and a wonderful en suite bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. A further family bathroom completes the accommodation at this level. At second floor level are two further excellent rooms currently in use as bedrooms with Velux windows overlooking the front.
The garden to the rear is a particular feature offering more space than is usual with these mews properties. It’s laid out in patio with mature shrubbery and planting offering immense privacy and seclusion with decked area and Barna shed.
Without question this is a highly convenient and sought after location which is bound to attract a large amount interest. Vesey Place is accessed off York Road and Knapton Road by Sloperton. It is a short stroll from the superb conveniences that are in Monkstown Village as well as Dun Laoghaire Town Centre. There are excellent transport links available with regular bus and DART services servicing the city centre and the Aircoach on Monkstown Road facilitating ease of access to the airport on the hour. There are a wide range of recreational and leisure facilities close by and the walks by the seafront, the baths at Seapoint and Dun Laoghaire Harbour are particularly attractive and popular.
- Porched Entrance
- opening into the
- Reception Hall (2.7m x 3m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to shelved cloak hanging area and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, window to front, ceiling coving and recessed lighting
- Sitting Room (3.7m x 5.4m)
- with glazed panelled folding doors opening in, dual windows overlooking the front, ceiling coving, feature marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas inset and glazed panelled folding doors opening into the
- Dining Room (3.4m x 4.1m)
- with bay window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving, centre rose and double folding doors opening into the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.2m x 2.8m + 3.8m x 2.2m)
- with understairs storage which is plumbed for washing machine/dryer, tiled floor, double glazed doors opening out to the garden, window overlooking the rear, recessed lighting, recently installed handleless high gloss kitchen with wall and floor units, granite worktops with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashbacks, integrated Miele microwave with oven below and warming plate, Miele four ring electric hob with Miele extractor over, integrated Miele fridge/freezer and pantry drawer
- with glazed block panels back into the kitchen bringing light in, shelved hot press with dual immersion and climote controls
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 5.4m)
- with solid timber floor, recessed lighting, dual windows to include bay window with timber window shutters overlooking the rear garden, an excellent range of sliding mirrored wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (2.2m x 3.7m)
- with stand alone roll top bath, fully tiled walls and floor, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, quadrant shower, window overlooking the rear, heated towel rail and recessed lighting
- Dressing Area (1.9m x 2.2m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front with window shutters, ceiling coving and storage running behind the hot press
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front and ceiling coving
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, quadrant shower with Triton T90XR electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and extractor fan
- Attic Area
- with Velux light and door to shelved storage
- Attic Room 1 (2.6m x 5.1m)
- with vaulted ceiling and Velux roof light overlooking the front
- Attic Room 2 (2.3m x 5m)
- with vaulted ceiling and Velux to front
- the garden to rear has a patio area with cut granite stone walls, further patio area, deck area with storage shed behind, raised patio area to the rear all bordered by mature shrubbery, planting and trees (approx. 12m)
BER No. 113142152
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.91
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.