- Attractive Orpen-style detached residence approached via electronically operated entrance gates
- Highly sought after mature residential road
- Standing on generous gardens and grounds extending to approximately 0.45Acre (0.18HA)
- Important southerly aspect to rear
- Wonderful period details throughout indicative of the era of construction
- Gracious formal reception rooms with immense potential to side and rear
- Lofted coach house complete with coachman accommodation to side
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently replaced roof on the main residence and the coach house
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 275sqm (2,960sqft)
The gardens and grounds are an important feature of Verona, there is ample off street parking to the front. To the side of the property there is a lofted coach house complete with coachman accommodation, very much in original condition it offers wonderful potential for additional ancillary accommodation or an impressive garage with accommodation overhead.
This important residence is exceptionally well located approximately 12km from St. Stephen’s Green, and only a short stroll to Foxrock Village. A deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the Stillorgan Road QBC, the M50 provides ease of access to all points north, south, east and west. The LUAS terminal at Sandyford is only a short drive away and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch
- veranda style porch leading to
- Hallway (2.40m x 2.00m)
- with pair of glazed doors leading to
- Inner Hall (5.60m x 2.25m)
- with peace pine staircase leading to the first floor.
- Drawing Room (5.90m x 4.40m)
- with fireplace with mahogany chimney piece with feature display cabinet above. Bay window overlooking front garden and ceiling coving.
- Dining Room (5.50m x 4.70m)
- with fireplace and mahogany chimney piece and ceiling coving.
- Family Room (4.50m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen (4.90m x 3.90m)
- with oil-fired Aga with pantry off and large cloakroom.
- Rear Hall
- with wet room, wine cellar and utility area.
- Wet Room
- with wc, whb and shower.
- Acillary Bedroom 1 (2.90m x 2.40m)
- accessed from the kitchen, with fireplace.
- Ancillary Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.80m)
- accessed from the kitchen.
- AN ATTRACTIVE STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE RECEPTION HALL TO THE FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.60m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- with separate pedestal whb.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Bedroom 3 (5.60m x 4.70m)
- with fireplace with cast iron art nouveau mantelpiece.
- Bedroom 4 (5.50m x 4.60m)
- with fireplace with painted timber chimney piece and bay window.
- Bedroom 5 (4.60m x 3.60m)
- SECOND FLOOR RETURN
- Family Bathroom
- with wc, pedestal whb, bath, shower and part tiled walls.
The gardens and grounds are an outstanding feature of the property. The house is well set back from Kerrymount Avenue approached by electric gates with excellent off-street parking. The rear garden measures 32m x 27.7m (104ft x 90ft) and offers immense potential. To either side of the house there is generous side access leading to the south-facing rear garden. Coach House: 7.75m x 3.95m (25’4 x 12’9) with staircase to loft.
BER No. 110875192
Energy Performance Indicator: 80.89. kCO2/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.