- Extended accommodation with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden to rear.
- Approx. 141sqm / 1517sqft
- South facing to the rear.
- Ample off-street parking to the front.
- Quiet family friendly cul de sac location Beside all amenities.
- Double glazed.
- Gas fire central heating.
Internally there is a spacious hallway with under stairs storage and guest WC. Double doors open through to the elegant living room, this space is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large bay window and a feature fireplace with gas inset fire creates a real focal point. Double doors lead through to the dining room. This in turn opens out on to the large open plan kitchen cum dining area which was extended and is drenched in southerly sunlight There is a home office workstation overlooking the rear garden. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted presses and is finished with work tops and breakfast bar. There is an integrated dishwasher, oven,5 ring gas hob and extractor. There is a separate utility room and there is a sliding door which opens into the rear garden.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a wonderful bay window and luxurious en-suite. A modern bathroom completes the accommodation.
Outside the front garden has a cobble lock driveway and provides ample off-street parking. The secluded south facing rear garden has been landscaped to provide a low maintenance and tranquil space with lawn area, paved dining areas and raised flower beds with mature plants and shrubs.
This prime residential location offers easy access to all the amenities that Clontarf has to offer including a superb selection of cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and boutiques. It is within walking distance of the Sea front and St Anne’s Park. Some of the best junior and secondary schools are located nearby and there are a host of sporting clubs in the immediate locality, including golf, sailing, rugby, GAA, hockey and tennis to mention but a few, catering for every ability and age. Bus stops within walking distance of the development ensure easy access to all parts of the capital and beyond. Seldom do houses of this calibre in this condition come up for sale and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway: (7.53m x 1.9m)
- Wood floor, under stairs storage area and alarm.
- WC, WHB, tiled floor and window to side.
- Sitting Room: (5.77m x 3.87m)
- Wood floor, bay window, feature open gas fire with tile inset and wood surround and marble hearth with double doors leading to:
- Dining Room: (2.85m x 4.15m)
- Wood floor. Opening to:
- Sun room (4.05m x 5.68m)
- Extended accommodation to the rear with tiled floor. Seating areas and work station. Sliding door to rear garden. Large floor to ceiling windows and glass roof and a southerly orientation.
- Kitchen: (2.8m x 3m)
- Tiled floor and extensive range of fitted presses, five ring gas hob with Neff extractor fan, built in Zanussi dishwasher, Indesit oven and grill built in, breakfast bar. Counter tops with sink unit and drainer.
- Utility Room: (1.5m x 1.4m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dyer, window to side, presses, countertop and tiled floor.
- Landing: (4.48m x 2.47m)
- Side window, hot press, recessed lights and attic access.
- Bedroom 4: (2.91m x 2.3m)
- Located to the front with built in wardrobes and window.
- Bedroom 1: (3.47m x 4.82m)
- Main Bedroom to the front with bay window, wood floor and en suite.
- En Suite: (1.92m x 2.1m)
- WHB, WC, double shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, recessed lights and a side window.
- Bedroom 2: (3m x 3.6m)
- Large double room to the rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 2.81m)
- Located to the rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.8m x 1.68m)
- Bath, Triton electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floors, partly tiled walls and window to side.
- Garden to the rear has lawn area surrounded by paving stones with al fresco dining area, barna shed, mature plants and raised flower beds with railway sleepers and southerly orientation. Side pedestrian access.
BER No. 106827074
Energy Performance Indicator: 282.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.