- Off Street Parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Modern Kitchen
- Refurbished Shower Room and En-Suite
- Garage conversion
- Mature cul de sac setting
- Total floor area approx. 129 sq.m (1,388 sqft)
Internally there is a spacious hallway with under stairs storage and guest WC. Double doors open through to the elegant living room, this space is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large bay window and a feature fire place with gas inset fire creates a real focal point. Double doors lead through to the dining room; this wonderful space opens out to the rear garden and provides an ideal space to entertain. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of Ivory high gloss wall and floor units and is finished with solid wood work tops; there is an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor. The feature breakfast bar is also finished with solid wood and is ideally positioned to enjoy a view towards the landscaped rear. There is access to the utility room and a door opens to the rear garden. The further appeal of this home is the converted garage it offers an additional reception room and creates an ideal space for a variety of uses such as home office, study, or family room. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a wonderful bay window and luxurious en-suite. A modern shower room completes the accommodation.
Outside the gated front garden is planted and bordered with mature hedging and shrubs, a cobble lock driveway provides ample off street parking. The secluded rear garden has been landscaped to provide a low maintenance and tranquil space. It is predominately laid in shale and bordered with a selection of mature shrubs, plants and trees. A feature raised deck provides an ideal space to dine alfresco. This prime residential location offers easy access to all the amenities that Clontarf has to offer including a superb selection of cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and boutiques. It is within walking distance of the Sea front and St Anne’s Park. Some of the best junior and secondary schools are located nearby and there are a host of sporting clubs in the immediate locality, including golf, sailing, rugby, GAA, hockey and tennis to mention but a few, catering for every ability and age. Bus stops within walking distance of the development ensure easy access to all parts of the capital and beyond. Seldom do houses of this calibre in this condition come up for sale and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall: (2.69m x 6.70m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with guest WC and under stairs storage. Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room: (3.90 x 4.90m)
- This elegant room is accessed off the hallway via double doors, it features a large bay window. The fireplace with gas inset fire creates a real focal point. Double doors open through to the dining room. There is recess lighting and solid wood flooring.
- Dining Room: (3.0m x 4.20m)
- The dining room offers an ideal space to entertain and opens out to the rear garden through sliding doors. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 4.20m)
- The modern kitchen is fitted with arrange of Ivory high gloss wall and floor units and is finished with solid wood work tops, there is an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor. The feature breakfast bar is also finished with solid wood and is ideally positioned to enjoy the view over the rear garden through the large window. There is access to the utility room. Porcelain tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: (1.1m x 1.58m)
- The utility room provides additional storage and has plumbing for a washing machine. A door opens out to the rear garden.
- Family Room: (3.68m x 5.0m)
- Flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window this room offers an additional reception room ideal for a variety of uses such as home office, study. A door allows access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One: (3.6m x 4.30m)
- This large bedroom is located to the front and features bay window and built in wardrobes. This room also has a luxurious en-suite. Solid wood flooring.
- En-Suite: (1.10m 2.10)
- The modern and refurbished en-suite is fitted with wc, whb with built in storage and walk in shower. This space is fully tiled . Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom Two: (3.0m x 3.84m)
- Double bedroom located to the rear with built in wardrobes. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Three: (2.66n x 2.76m)
- Double bedroom located to the rear with built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Four: (2.15m x 2.8m)
- Spacious single bedroom with built in storage and feature window.
- Shower Room: (1.7m x 2.75m)
- The modern and refurbished shower room is fitted with wc, whb with built in storage and large walk in shower. This space is fully tiled . Recessed lighting.
BER No. 111407854
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.