- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Attractive red-brick facade.
- Private South facing rear decked patio area with access to communal lawn area.
- Ideal location just off Seafield Road West.
- Parking to the front.
- Total floor area approx.74 sq.m (796sqft)
This mature and low density development is ideally located on the corner of Seafield Road West and Vernon Avenue ensuring all types of amenities and facilities are within walking distance including shopping, primary and secondary schools and numerous bus routes. The property is within easy walking distance of Clontarf promenade, Clontarf Rugby, Cricket, Tennis and GAA clubs. Clontarf, Royal Dublin and St Anne's golf clubs are just down the road, as is St Anne’s Park and the Coast Road. Dublin city centre, IFSC and East Point Business Park are within short commuting distance. Dublin International Airport and the M1 & M50 motorways are easily. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Living/Dining Room: (4.60m x 5.40m)
- This large open plan room is flooded with natural light. A central fireplace with gas inset fire creates a real focal point. A door leads to an internal hallway and through to the kitchen.
- Inner Hallway: (1.75m x 2.40m)
- The internal hallway leads through to the kitchen and out to an enclosed private deck.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 2.80m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing fir a dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One: (3.30m x 4.60m)
- This spacious double bedroom is located to the front of the property and is flooded with natural light with the aid of two windows.
- Bedroom Two: (2.78m x 4.60m)
- Spacious double bedroom located to the rear. Built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 2.0m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb with built in vanity and storage. There is a jacuzzi bath with overhead shower, tiled walls and flooring.
BER No. 112971767
Energy Performance Indicator: 305.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.