- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Fully floored attic
- Wired for Alarm System
- Decking area to the rear and beautiful landscaped garden to the side
- Potential to extend SPP
- 2/3 parking spaces
- Convenience to M50; Glencairn Luas (Green Line) Stop few minute’s walk, 46B bus route service
- Management Fee approx. €300 per annum
- Floor area approx. 125 sq.m (1345 sq.ft)
This truly impressive property offers exceptionally light filled accommodation and briefly consists of: entrance hall, downstairs wc, living room that opens out to a large decking area, fully fitted modern kitchen/dining area with utility room, four bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. The attic space is conveniently fully floored offering abundant storage.
Belmont is located in an exclusive development in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while only a three-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Aikens Village boasts The Market food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed 6-acre Belmont landscaped open space park area is only metres from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.64m x 2.53m)
- with tiled flooring
- Downstairs W.C.: (1.45m x 1.64m)
- with w.c. & w.h.b
- Living Room: (3.80m x 6.55m)
- with hard wood flooring, fireplace, dual aspect to the front and rear and double doors out to decking area.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.39m x 7.19m)
- tiled flooring, range of units/cabinets, double doors to rear garden
- Utility Room: (2.53m x 2.08m)
- tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, stainless steel sink unit, range of cupboards, and door out to decking area.
- Landing: (3.05m x 2.30m)
- Stira access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (2.94m x 3.39m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite: (2.35m x 1.20m)
- fully tiled floor and walls, shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bathroom: (2.35m x 1.70m)
- fully tiled floor and walls, w.c., w.h.b. and bath with telephone attachment shower.
- Bedroom 2: (4.33m x 2.05m)
- overlooking rear and side,
- Bedroom 3: (3.86m x 3.23m)
- double room, with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.65m x 3.10m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
The front of the property offers ample off street parking for 2/3 vehicles. There is convenient access on both sides of the property. To the rear of the property is a large decking area. The side garden is most impressive, approx. 17m x 14m (55ft x 45ft) mainly laid out with lawn, bordered with beautiful hedgerows and flower beds. Offering unbeatable potential to extend SPP.
BER No. 105761266
Energy Performance Indicator: 59.69 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org