- Excellent location
- Close to all amenities
- Situated on a site of c 0.3 acres
- Mature, private garden
Constructed in 1986, this home is ideally located within walking distance of Douglas Village and a short drive to Cork City centre, Vermar is only 10 minutes from Mahon Point with it’s employment hub at City Gate. Close to all amenities, the property offers easy access to nearby primary schools to include Beaumont, St.Anthonys, Eglantine and a host of other primary schools located in Douglas. Secondary level options at Douglas Community school, Regina Mundi, Christ the King and Colaiste Chriost Ri are also nearby while all the city centre schools and third level colleges are a short bus ride away and the property is serviced by the frequent 219 bus route.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property also has a garage that can be accessed both externally or internally, directly from the kitchen and offers further potential for extension should the new owners wish. This home sits on a mature site with driveway to front and is surrounded by lawned gardens with hedging providing plenty of privacy.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 1.8m)
- A welcoming entrance hall with carpet.
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 4.4m)
- A spacious front facing sitting room with carpet and fireplace with electric insert.
- Dining Room (2.9m x 6.1m)
- Spacious dining room to rear of property, with two picture windows providing natural light and garden views.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 3.6m)
- Overlooking the back garden, the kitchen has fitted units at eye and floor level with vinyl floor covering. A glazed door gives direct access to the garden while the garage can be accessed internally from the kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 2.7m)
- A fine double bedroom to the front finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- Located to the rear, this room is another double bedroom with built in wardrobes and is finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.9m)
- A final front facing bedroom, lovely and bright and finished with carpet.
- Family Bathroom (2.9m x 2.1m)
- Three-piece suite to include bath with shower over and finished with carpet.
- Garage (5.0m x 3.6m)
- A spacious garage with roller door to front and access directly to the kitchen at rear. The garage is wired for power and plumbed for water with a concrete floor. A picture window to side offers plenty of natural light.
This home is well situated on its expansive site allowing for the house to be surrounded by lawned gardens with hedging that provides great privacy and separation from the road. The extensive site size allows for the construction of a much more sizeable property subject to planning permission. A driveway to front gives ample parking.
BER No. 112209283
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.72 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.