The accommodation extends to approximately 80sqm (861sqft) and comprises an entrance hallway with a bedroom, family bathroom and living room off. The living room steps down to a dining room, which in turn, leads to a light-filled sunroom and kitchen/utility room. Stairs lead from the dining room to a converted attic room, which is currently in use as a second bedroom. The property retains much of its original charm, including highly sought-after features such as panelled doors, cast iron fireplaces and polished timber flooring. There is a beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden to the rear of the property with an easterly orientation and pedestrian access onto Havelock Square.
Vavasour Square enjoys a highly convenient location in the heart of Dublin 4, close to a host of local amenities to include, excellent bars and restaurants, shopping facilities and schools. St.Stephen's Green is only a short walk away as is the lively area around Grand Canal Dock. The Grand Canal Dart station on Barrow Street is only a stone’s throw away and there are numerous bus routes making access to the city centre and surrounding areas extremely easy. Recreational amenities are well located in the immediate vicinity, including the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Lawned Tennis Club, Shelbourne Park and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre.
- Reception Hall: (1.2m x 2.5m)
- with tiled porch, solid timber flooring, ceiling coving, access to the attic and alarm panel.
- Bedroom 1: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- very fine room with built-in fitted wardrobes, painted cast iron open fireplace, window overlooking front, solid timber flooring and ceiling coving.
- Family Shower Room:
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., shower with electric shower, timbering flooring, part tiled walls and velux roof light.
- Living Room: (3.9m x 4.2m)
- magnificent open plan room with timber flooring, attractive cast iron fireplace with gas fire insert, picture window overlooking front and ceiling coving. Open arch with steps down leading to
- Dining Area: (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with Jotul cast iron solid fuel stove, timber effect flooring, stair case leading to upstairs and double doors leading to
- Sun Room: (3.6m x 2.3m)
- with two velux roof lights, timber effect flooring, picture windows overlooking rear garden and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.3m x 2.7m)
- fitted with a range of press and drawer units, three ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel oven with integrated microwave, tiled floor, tiled splashback and storage press.
- Utility Area:
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and hotpress.
- Converted Attic: (2.5m x 3.6m)
- currently used as a second bedroom with velux roof light, window to side and built in wardrobes.
To the front of the property there are cast iron railings with a pedestrian cast iron gate leading to the front door with gravelled area on either side of the path. To the rear of the property there is a secluded, private, landscaped garden, mainly laid out in gravel, with mature shrubbery throughout, a pond with a delightful water feature, a timber decked sun trap area, a Barna shed and pedestrian access to Havelock Square.
BER No. 109049205
Energy Performance Indicator: 421.02
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org