- Quaint period studio with red brick facade
- Private rear yard
- Ideally located within walking distance of:
- Dublin City Centre and IFSC
- The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Temple Street Children’s Hospital
- Mountjoy Square Park
- Blessington Street Basin
- Approx 35 sq. m (377 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 1.00m)
- With high ceiling and fan light.
- Living Room/Bedroom: (4.35m x 2.95m (max measurement incorporating porch))
- This L shaped open plan room provides a sleeping and living space. A large window floods this space with natural light, there are high ceilings and a feature fireplace. A storage press caters for additional storage. A door leads to the internal hallway.
- Internal Hallway: (3.35m x 1.00m)
- The internal hallway features high ceiling, a window allows natural light there is access to the shower room and kitchen .
- Shower Room: (1.40m x 2.50m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc,wah and walk in shower enclosure with tiled surround. High ceilings.
- Kitchen: (2.95m x 2.40m)
- The kitchen is fitted with floor units and sink unit. A door leads to the rear yard.
BER No. 111281424
Energy Performance Indicator: 822.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.