- Magnificent family residence built 2009to a uniquely high standard
- Detached residence on Approx 0.75 Acre / 0.3 Ha
- Two Reception Rooms
- Wonderful Kitchen / Breakfast room with vaulted ceiling
- Four Bedrooms (two ensuite)
- Stunning uninterrupted garden views
- Sunny South Facing rear garden
- Close to all major transport routes & amenities including M3, M50, Dunboyne Train Station,
- Avoca, Dunboyne Village to name but a few.
- Electric wrought iron entrance gates
- Schuco Windows and doors throughout
- Heat recovery ventilation system which contains a counter flow heat exchanger
- Sophisticated Alarm system fitted
- Floor Area 200 Sq Mts / 2150 Sq Ft
Built in 2009 to the highest specifications and standards Urbana boasts a quite stunning living environment with light filled interior which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. On entering a large entrance hallway leads to a central hallway from which the reception rooms and bedrooms all radiate. The Kitchen / Breakfast room is a focal point of this beautiful home with Bespoke fitted kitchen and vaulted ceiling commanding views over the spectacular gardens to the rear. The property has the additional benefit of a double garage / workshop with extensive loft area overhead. The loft area could potentially provide in excess of 140 Sq Mt / 1500 Sq Ft of additional accommodation if required.
The location of Urbana really could not be better. Situated just off the M3 adjoining the newly opened Avoca Handweavers and close to Dunboyne Village and all its amenities. Local industries include the headquarters of Kilsaran International and Shire Ireland in addition to numerous businesses at nearby Damastown and Bracetown Business Park. The locality enjoys excellent transport links with Dunboyne Train Station nearby and several local bus routes. The M50 motorway is within a 10 minute drive and Dublin International Airport can be accessed within 20 minutes. For the sporting enthusiast there are several golf clubs nearby.
- Entrance Porch:
- with beautiful sandstone paving. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 2.95m)
- with very fine hard wood floor and coving. Opening to
- Inner Hallway: (1.15m x 14.85m)
- with recessed lighting, coving and hard wood floor.
- Living Room: (4.30m x 4.50m)
- with two picture windows overlooking gardens to rear and very fine marble fireplace with ornate white marble surround and marble hearth. Double doors leading to kitchen / breakfast room.
- Dining Room: (4.10m x 5.35m)
- with door to cupboard, side patio area, two picture windows overlooking grounds to rear, coving and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (8.70m x 4.60m)
- with beautiful cherry wood fitted bespoke modern kitchen with an extensive range of display units, drawers, granite worktops, double Normende oven, De Dietrich extractor, De Dietrich hob with marble splashback, provision for integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher and tiled flooring. Dramatic vault ceiling with apex height of 4.7m (15.4 ft), feature central island with breakfast bar and storage cupboards under and woodburning stove. Double doors leading to magnificent gardens to rear.
- Utility Room: (3.55m x 2.40m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, dryer, sink unit, extensive storage space with cloakroom area, tiled floor and window overlooking garden to front.
- Rear Hallway: (4.95m x 1.25m)
- with door leading to garage area. Door to
- Cloakroom / Store: (3.05m x 1.10m)
- with fitted shelving and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom Suite: (6.05m x 4.80m (overall area))
- Bedroom Area:
- with windows overlooking gardens to side and rear.
- Walk-in Wardrobe:
- extensive walk-in wardrobe with excellent storage to side and overhead.
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with w.c., bidet, his and hers w.h.b., wet room style shower, bath, recessed lighting, fully tiled floor and walls. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2: (4.60m x 4.80m)
- with dual aspect windows overlooking gardens to front and rear, built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and walls. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 3: (3.45m x 3.65m)
- with door to Family Bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (3.55m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, tiled floor and walls. Door to Bedroom 3.
- Garage 1: (3.60m x 6.60m)
- with electrically controlled entrance door, door leading to Rear Hallway and door to side garden.
- Garage 2: (5.30m x 6.55m)
- with electronically controlled entrance door, built-in shelving and storage units and door to loft area overhead.
- Loft Area 1: (15.3m x 3.55m)
- leading to
- Loft Area 2: (18.5m x 5.85m)
Front: The gardens are a most important feature of this beautiful residence. The property stands on approximately 0.3ha (0.75 acres) of professionally landscaped grounds which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Approached via wrought iron vehicular entrance gates with bordering cut stone wall. The property is approached via a gravel driveway with abundantly stocked garden to front featuring a number of shrubs, plants and trees, and including a vegetable garden to the side. Rear: The rear garden is afforded total privacy and is not directly overlooked. Enjoying a sunny westerly aspect with extensive sandstone paved patio terraces with covered dining area. The garden is predominantly set out in lush manicured lawn with bordering shrubs, plants and hedgerow.
BER No. 110725595
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.57 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.