- Floor area 138 sqm (1,485 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Aluminium double and single glazed windows
- Many period features including cornice work, fireplaces and centre rose
- Off-street parking
- Cleverly and tastefully modernised accommodation
- Large Attic
Mount Pleasant Avenue runs from the Grand Canal to the junction of Charleston Road and Belgrave Square. Upper Mount Pleasant Avenue is the portion closest to the Belgrave Square end and only a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Ranelagh, the LUAS station at Charlemont and Ranelagh and extremely convenient to Dublin City centre. There are a number of primary and secondary schools in the immediate locality as well as parks including Belgrave Square and Palmerstown Park on the doorstep.
- with quarry tiled floor and whole door with attractive stained glass panels.
- Entrance Hall (1.45m x 6.95m)
- with downstairs w.c. including w.h.b., panelled walls and slate-tiled floor
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 5.10m)
- (plus bay window) with painted marble chimney piece with cast iron surround, slate hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, and double doors with glazed panels and timber overdoor leading to
- Dining Room (3.80m x 4.80m)
- with matching fireplace, ceiling coving and centre rose and
- Breakfast Room (3.10m x 3.60m)
- with slate floor, built-in corner cupboard and arch to
- Kitchen (3.50m x 2.55m)
- with slate floor, built-in Hoover oven, Seimens stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, wall and floor presses, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, Belfast sink unit, and hardwood work surfaces.
- Bathroom (3.60m x 3.60m)
- with cast iron slipper bath on ball-and-claw feet, w.c. with antique-style cistern, antique-style pedestal w.h.b. and large walk-in tiled shower
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.00m x 4.10m)
- with cast iron fireplace, stripped pine cupboards, shelving, drawers and set of bookshelves
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.25m)
- with stripped pine wardrobes, shelving, drawers and door to
- with step-in tiled shower, pedestal w.h.b., and w.c. with slate splashback and feature chrome mirror.
- Bedroom 3 (3.95m x 2.25m)
- with pull-down ladder to large attic
To the front there is a railed garden with pedestrian access to hall door. The rear garden is 5.50m x 5.40m (18'1" x 17'9") with electric sliding gate to Gulistan Terrace and enjoys a south westerly aspect.
BER No. 105530406
Energy Performance Indicator: 443.04
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org