- Floor area 138 sqm (1,485 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Aluminium double and single glazed windows
- Many period features including cornice work, fireplaces and centre rose
- Off-street parking
- Cleverly and tastefully modernised accommodation
- Large Attic
Mount Pleasant Avenue runs from the Grand Canal to the junction of Charleston Road and Belgrave Square. Upper Mount Pleasant Avenue is the portion closest to the Belgrave Square end and only a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Ranelagh, the LUAS station at Charlemont and Ranelagh and extremely convenient to Dublin City centre. There are a number of primary and secondary schools in the immediate locality as well as parks including Belgrave Square and Palmerstown Park on the doorstep.
- with quarry tiled floor and whole door with attractive stained glass panels.
- Entrance Hall (1.45m x 6.95m)
- with downstairs w.c. including w.h.b., panelled walls and slate-tiled floor
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 5.10m)
- (plus bay window) with painted marble chimney piece with cast iron surround, slate hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, and double doors with glazed panels and timber overdoor leading to
- Dining Room (3.80m x 4.80m)
- with matching fireplace, ceiling coving and centre rose and
- Breakfast Room (3.10m x 3.60m)
- with slate floor, built-in corner cupboard and arch to
- Kitchen (3.50m x 2.55m)
- with slate floor, built-in Hoover oven, Seimens stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, wall and floor presses, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, Belfast sink unit, and hardwood work surfaces.
- Bathroom (3.60m x 3.60m)
- with cast iron slipper bath on ball-and-claw feet, w.c. with antique-style cistern, antique-style pedestal w.h.b. and large walk-in tiled shower
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.00m x 4.10m)
- with cast iron fireplace, stripped pine cupboards, shelving, drawers and set of bookshelves
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.25m)
- with stripped pine wardrobes, shelving, drawers and door to
- with step-in tiled shower, pedestal w.h.b., and w.c. with slate splashback and feature chrome mirror.
- Bedroom 3 (3.95m x 2.25m)
- with pull-down ladder to large attic
To the front there is a railed garden with pedestrian access to hall door. The rear garden is 5.50m x 5.40m (18'1" x 17'9") with electric sliding gate to Gulistan Terrace and enjoys a south westerly aspect.
BER No. 105530406
Energy Performance Indicator: 443.04
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.